Ratings for Dr. Bikramjit Singh

Dr. Singh is very knowledgeable and caring physician who puts his patients first. His staff is outstanding and help whenever necessary.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2013

Very educated and professional doctor. Knows exactly what he is doing.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2012

When having a simple issue Dr Singh is as competent as any other doctor. However, when suffering from something that is complex in nature, I find him to be unwilling to look deeper. I've been suffering symptoms of multiple body systems for several years & had an mri that showed demyelination (poss indic of an autoimmune disease). Blood tests were normal, so he suggested I am depressed & that I should medicate even though I denied feeling depressed. Having seen other physicians since, including one in his own practice, it was discovered I have an issue with my thyroid. He never even felt my thyroid even though I'd complained about a raspy voice and swollen throat that he attributed to my GERD. I am still seeking a diagnosis, but am getting closer to the source of the problem and was very discouraged by Dr Singh's dismissiveness of my symptoms as depression, just because preliminary labs were neg. Poor diagnostician.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2009

VERY THOROUGH...VERY CONCERNED ABOUT HOW YOU ARE DOING AND WHAT, IF ANYTHING HAS CHANGED...VERY GOOD LISTENER. CARES AND IS CONCERNED ABOUT YOUR WELL-BEING AND HOW HE CAN HELP. ALWAYS AVAILABLE FOR A SICK APPT. - YES, YOU MAY WAIT A LITTLE BIT BUT THEY ALWAYS FIND ROOM TO SQUEEZE YOU IN IF YOU SAY YOU NEED TO SEE HIM. FOLLOWS UP WITH LAB/TEST RESULTS. TAKES TIME TO EXPLAIN ISSUES PERTINENT TO YOUR HEALTH. VERY HAPPY - ALWAYS GLAD TO SEE YOU.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2008

Too concerned about money than his patients

flag | Submitted September 10, 2007

Dr. Bikramjit Singh's Credentials

• Hindi

• Med Coll, Guru Nanak Dev Univ, Amritsar, Punjab, India (Grad. 1991)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Carteret, NJ