Ratings for Dr. Richard G. Cuddihy

I have only been with one other pediatrician and that was in springfield for 13 years. Moved to bend found dr.cuddihy looks like he is the one.. he takes time with parent and child and makes sure his diagnosis is correct before giving medication. I cannot ask for a friendlier office.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2011

Dr. Cuddihy and his staff our AMAZING!! It's taken me years and several doctors to finally find a pedatric practice I trust and feel comfortable with. They absolutely respect my parenting views (which aren't mainstream) and that is very important.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2008

Dr. Cuddihy has been amazing to work with. My daughter is a former preemie and has some cognitive delays. After her former pediatrician left the area I felt as though we were cast adrift in trying to find help for her speech therapy, etc. He is very easy to talk to and he never makes me feel like I am wasting his time. I have highly recommended him and the other providers in his practice to several other people just because of how nice the staff always treats us whenever we come in. We never feel rushed to hurry up and get out, it is always take care of the problem and leave when you are finished. I wish the staff at other doctors offices could take a lesson in how to treat patients from Dr. Cuddihy's staff because Dr. Cuddihy's staff knows what to do!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2008

Dr. Cuddihy and his staff are amazing. They always call you right back even if you think your question is crazy. Being a first time mom it has made a world of a difference taking my daughter to him.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2007

Dr. Richard G. Cuddihy's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

MAMSI