Ratings for Dr. Kellyn Marks

I have been a patient of Dr. Marks since 1995. She is the best doctor in Chicago. Very clear, understanding, thorough, knows her stuff! Totally trust her. Wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2019

Excellent listening, pleasant and thorough. Conservative in diagnosis and prescribing which I like. Isn't in hurry to prescribe every drug/test under the sun.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2016

Dr. Marks is extremely caring about her patients. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2015

Dr Marks is fabulous--smart, personable, patient, very knowledgeable with an excellent command of American English--and a sense of humor. She respects your concerns, personal feelings, your time and your money. She understands the reality of medical insurance. Billing? Once NW "messes up" your bill, Heaven help you because no one less is qualified to help you. Appreciate you Dr. Marks.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2015

Dr Marks is an excellent physician. However I would rate the staff at Northwestern as very poor. Their coding and billing of services is inaccurate. In my experience they have coded wellness exams in accurately and when you go for help you are out of luck. They won't fix the problem. After 10 emails and countless phone calls, I am still paying for what my insurance company clearly covers. They have lost a patient.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2011

Dr. Marks is excellent. She was recommended by a family friend and there was no looking back. She is kind and very professional; very understanding of problems, and extremely knowledgeable. I would (and have) recommended her to family and friends. She is part of the Northwestern Memorial Physicians Group, and the NMPG has an excellent website that allows certain things to be handled online--very easily. Definitely recommended.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2008

I have been seeing Dr Marks for 4 years. In my experience, she has been an exceptionally great doctor. She asks the right questions and listens when you speak, and has never rushed thru an appointment. I know she has many, many patients but you really feel like she cares. I HIGHLY recommend her.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2007

I have been a patient of Dr. Marks for more than 5 years. She is a careful listener and has good bedside manner. She is knowledgeable and has very good judgement. Excellent overall primary care physician.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2007

I feel that Dr. Marks takes into consideration my medical history and whatever I am currently presenting with, and offers a sound diagnosis or refers me to someone who can. She is very prompt with follow-ups, and has always been on time for appointments.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2005

flag | Submitted October 13, 2005

Dr. Kellyn Marks's Credentials

• Northwestern Univ Med Sch, Chicago Il 60611 (Grad. 1993)

AARP