Ratings for Dr. Alexander J. Messina

This Dr claims to be in his 80's. There comes a point at which we all must face up to retirement as a rite of passage and get on with it. The doctor's manner appeared to me as cavalier and abrupt. ie not helpful at all. He called other doctors to explain simple test results in front of me and stated any referral to an expert was useless" since they are all bad" He was also extremely rude to someone who was waiting for me,demonstrating a lack of simple social boundaries. Sadly patient care is the victim.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2012

flag | Submitted March 5, 2012

Dr. Messina made the right diagnosis the first time. He diagnosed by heart failure and low thyroid immediately. He is the best of the best. I have recommended many friends and family to him.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2011

This doctor was very agressive and rude in my opinion. He continuously interupted me when I was talking, wouldn't listen to what I was telling him, and then later, he denied I had told him many things that I knew I had told him. It was a very strange and upsetting experience. I've never had a doctor treat me with so little respect.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2007

Dr. Alexander J. Messina's Credentials

• Univ Di Bologna, Fac Di Med E Chirurgia, Bologna, Italy (Grad. 1965)

Veterans Administration