Ratings for Dr. David K. Gboloo

My kids and I have been seeing Dr. Gboloo for 14 years and he has always been great, understanding and I.Will always defend him Angel Bourgeois, and Destiny and Jessie Whiteaker

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

Worst doctor in Louisiana!!!!!! You can't understand nothing he says!!! Never exam you come in the room write prescription and that's it and staff is horrible with all capital letters!!!! Lobby is dirty and trash everywhere!!!! I wouldn't let him see my dog!!! Every month have the hardest time gettin his refills it's always a battle!!!! Don't ever ever go to this doctor!!!! It takes 10 hours to see him!!!!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2012

David Gboloo is a great doctor as far as his staff they all need to be replace. his staff is rude and incompetent. I also felt that I was racially discriminated by his staff.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2011

Dr. Dbloo seemed to be a good doctor, However, the office just seems to overbook and the wait was a little long. Some of the office staff could use a little more customer service training.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2011

I work at a doctor's office and I have never in my life seen such horrible service. It's one thing to procrastinate but another to completely lie and blow a patient. At the clinic where I work we are punctual about everything including the referrals and we don't have a referral department. That office either needs to be shut down or the staff needs to be replaced.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2010

Staff was friendly. Returned calls on time, and the dr was attentive and thorough. I've been having problems at other offices with long wait times. Even though I went in at record time the Dr took his time and ran tests to determine the problem

flag | Submitted January 20, 2009

David Gboloo was the worst doctor I've ever had. From the start, his staff was rude and unorganized. I needed a referral to a specialist. It took him 4 weeks and a lot of phone calls before he ever sent in the referral. He and his staff did not return phone calls about this matter. He is from Africa and very hard to understand. He has very poor English communication skills. I also felt that I was racially discriminated against by him and his all black staff. I would stay away from this doctor. I hope this helps in your search for the right doctor.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2007

Dr. David K. Gboloo's Credentials

• Univ Of Ghana, Med Sch, Accra, Ghana (Grad. 1993)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Gonzales, LA