Ratings for Dr. Albert Carlotti

Worst employers in Arizona. Extremely cocky and rude. Take your business and skill elsewhere

flag | Submitted December 11, 2018

Very dissatisfied with my results. Cannot recommend these doctors.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2018

Stay away from these people! They are totally unethical. I went to them and told them I was in the middle of a divorce and was very emotional. I told them I only wanted my lower face done, and that is all I needed! I was 47 years old. They talked me into getting a total facelift, which I did not need at all, and they totally botched my neck, it looks way worse after the surgery. I would give anything to have my old neck back. All they care about is money. They will try and talk you into doing way more than what you need to do. I wish someone had warned me about them, so I feel it is my duty to warn others. Go somewhere else or you will be as sorry as I am.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2018

I'm unhappy with the outcome of my cosmetic surgery, and the results are embarrassing. The doctor and his wife were not sympathetic at all. I got a second opinion and my new doctor agrees it was a very poor result. Trusting this doctor was a terrible mistake.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2018

FYI - This doctor requires payment in full a month before any procedures, and he will not refund any of the payment if you change your mind.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2018

Nice personality at consultation, seemed caring, until the results of the procedure showed their ugly face, then he and his wife ganged up on me with accusations. I would defininitely not recommend this doctor. I went there because they could get e in right away and I was excited. I guess a doctor with am empty calendar is a sign of not a good doctor.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2018

Botched breasts with huge scars, burns, lumpy lipo

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

You couldn't be in better hands with Dr. Michelle Carlotti and her husband. I had bi-lateral cheek implants done and the whole process exceeded my expectations. I would recommend them to everyone.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

I personally could not and would never, in good conscious, recommend this person due to extremely negative and horrific experiences I endured by regrettably trusting him and his wife to operate on me (it has ruined my life). I was left with excessive scaring/scar tissue, asymmetry, lumps, deformities, and irreparable damage. I personally would suggest consulting with Board Certified Plastic Surgeons (highly educated, lengthy, specialized training in their field) over cosmetic surgeons as they are legally not required to have the same extensive training or credentials yet are allowed to perform the same procedures simply by having a medical degree or a board certification in another field. I would personally recommend doing your homework and extensive research over relying on on-line reviews as I feel they are very difficult to trust. I feel it is important to research their professional reputation as well as their personal reputation as thoroughly I regret not doing so before hand. Just as there is fake news, there are fake reviews (negative reviews can also be wiped and removed, just like mine and others were deleted on Yelp).

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

Dr. Carlotti is the best. He and the staff treat patients like family. I am extremely happy with my results and recommend him without hesitation.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2016

Dr. Albert Carlotti's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Southwestern Med Ctr At Dallas, Med Sch, Dallas Tx 75235 (Grad. 1998)

Veterans Administration