Ratings for Dr. Albert Carlotti

I'm unhappy with the outcome of my cosmetic surgery, and the results are embarrassing. The doctor and his wife were not sympathetic at all. I got a second opinion and my new doctor agrees it was a very poor result. Trusting this doctor was a terrible mistake.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2018

FYI - This doctor requires payment in full a month before any procedures, and he will not refund any of the payment if you change your mind.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2018

Nice personality at consultation, seemed caring, until the results of the procedure showed their ugly face, then he and his wife ganged up on me with accusations. I would defininitely not recommend this doctor. I went there because they could get e in right away and I was excited. I guess a doctor with am empty calendar is a sign of not a good doctor.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2018

Botched breasts with huge scars, burns, lumpy lipo

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

You couldn't be in better hands with Dr. Michelle Carlotti and her husband. I had bi-lateral cheek implants done and the whole process exceeded my expectations. I would recommend them to everyone.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

I personally could not and would never, in good conscious, recommend this person due to extremely negative and horrific experiences I endured by regrettably trusting him and his wife to operate on me (it has ruined my life). I was left with excessive scaring/scar tissue, asymmetry, lumps, deformities, and irreparable damage. I personally would suggest consulting with Board Certified Plastic Surgeons (highly educated, lengthy, specialized training in their field) over cosmetic surgeons as they are legally not required to have the same extensive training or credentials yet are allowed to perform the same procedures simply by having a medical degree or a board certification in another field. I would personally recommend doing your homework and extensive research over relying on on-line reviews as I feel they are very difficult to trust. I feel it is important to research their professional reputation as well as their personal reputation as thoroughly I regret not doing so before hand. Just as there is fake news, there are fake reviews (negative reviews can also be wiped and removed, just like mine and others were deleted on Yelp).

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

Dr. Carlotti is the best. He and the staff treat patients like family. I am extremely happy with my results and recommend him without hesitation.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2016

After 2 consultations I chose a different surgeon for breast lift & tummy tuck. They spoke knowledgeably, but I researched and found that they are NOT BOARD CERTIFIED for plastic surgery....which means 5 years of specialized training & a standard that needs to be met. Because they aren't certified they are not licensed to do their plastic surgery in a hospital. They have a "Fellowship" with some medical board, but that really doesn't mean much. No one's been able to tell me where they got their plastic's training. I asked them & they just kept telling me how many they've performed....got nowhere with my question so I quit asking then and went elsewhere. Please do your research!!!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2014

I would recommend Dr. Carlotti and his wife to anyone. He is very patient and he has a great staff. I am very pleased with the work he did. I had a 4 d Face lift and resurfacing. They explained everything and detail and there were no surprises. I will always use this facility for any further work I may have in the future.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

I had a breast aug and facial laser resurfacing done by the Carlotti doctors. I went in for breasts and was up-sold on the laser. I should have said no. I was told it would take two weeks to heal and it was relatively painless. Welp, months later I'm still struggling with blotchy red skin, brown pigmentation and a small amount of scarring. When I went back in I was told "it takes longer for some people to heel, give it 6 weeks" and then at 6 weeks I was told to wait longer and so on. It was 'recommend' I purchase creams to help heal, lighten and even out the skin. Which I stupidly did but they didn't help. My breasts are awful. Worst me and my friends have ever seen. They are lop sided and uneven. One sits much wider than the other. I'm waiting to save up the money to have them removed. I then find out they're not even board certified plastic surgeons. So glad I wasted all that money on glorified dentists/face surgeons to hack up my perfectly good body. No help! Never again!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2014

Dr. Albert Carlotti's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Southwestern Med Ctr At Dallas, Med Sch, Dallas Tx 75235 (Grad. 1998)