Ratings for Dr. Mathew R. Lasala

First visit he was very rude. Said I need some bloodwork and out the door he went. I later asked the nurse if he was coming back and she said "No....he's done with you". I received no lab slip, no call from lab or his office and they lost another doctors lab order., Horrible. I was shocked at the attitude for being my first visit. Obviously he didn't want me as a patient and the feelings were mutual.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2014

I had another doctor and was very upset every time I left but with Dr Lasala I left feeling good about myself and he explained my test results to me also. He just took extra time with me. I will go as long as he will have me.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2011

Dr. Lasala is my primary care physician and I have been very happy with the service I've received from him and his staff. Top-notch communication skills, easy to talk to, answers all my questions thoughtfully and thoroughly.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2009

He has been my doctor for 8 years --He has helped me with heart problems--diabetes-- and other related problems. I would recomend him

flag | Submitted September 30, 2007

Dr. Mathew R. Lasala's Credentials

• Medical College Of Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)