Ratings for Dr. Amber Vance

Being a Holistic Nutritionist myself I was introduced to Amber for a specific problem that I myself was not able to treat. Amber's insight and naturopathic approach aided me to get my condition under control and alleviate all symptoms. She not only assisted me with the physical symptoms but definately was there to help me emotionally with her kind demeanour. I would recommend Amber in my practise for sure. She is extremely knowledgeable in her field and is a fantastic doctor.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2010

I was shocked to see the previous rating as I had the opposite experience with this doctor. She was an excellent listener, very knowledgeable, kind and explained everything perfectly. She has been more than helpful in helping me and I have referred many friends and family to her. I'm not sure what the person who wrote the last review is taling about. I felt the need to write this, even though I would not have "rated" Amber on this site because she is not an "M.D." The person person who wrote the last rating must be mistaken because Amber doesn't even practice in Mississauga?? It must be a different Dr. Vance!!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2010

Amber was very good at listening to my problem, but that was it. She spoke over me, did not explain herself, and came across as superior. Questions I had were dismissed and she treated me like an ignorant child, not like the university-educated professional that I am. It was clear that Amber had an agenda as she encouraged me to try things that I was not comfortable with. By the end of our meeting I was even more frustrated and not feeling better at all.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2010