Ratings for Dr. Davender Tripathi

I had colonoscopy and endoscopy with Dr. Tripathi. It was done without any complication and I was feeling well the same day. I saw him only for a few minutes, before my process, and he was comforting. Today I went for follow up and notices he is really a great doctor. He is patient, you can ask him about all your concerns and he answers all of them without making you feel that your are wasting his time. One of the best doctors I have ever seen.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2018

I was scheduled for a colonoscopy with Dr. Tripathi. The nurses and staff were phenomenal. I was extremely anxious and nervous and they were all great. Dr. Tripathi was kind and very relaxed which helped me a lot. He even joked with me to put me at ease. Next thing I knew I woke up in recovery. I had no complications from the procedure. It really was painless. I have a follow up to discuss the results today (3 weeks since procedure) so I will report back about how his manner was in the office appointment.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2018

I have no idea what all these reviews were talking about. They had me very concerned - almost to the point that I was going to cancel my appointment. But I figured I'd go for the consult and see what happened. Very glad I did! Dr was welcoming, kind, patient, explained everything over and above what I would expect. Listened and answered all my questions in detail, and he treated me with respect at every moment. Maybe I just got him on a good day?? But my experience was nothing but entirely positive in every aspect. Can't really speak to his staff (saw him at one of his off site clinics). Only my first visit - but so far I'd highly recommend this Dr.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2018

Dr Tripathi diagnosed me with Crohn’s disease when I originally went to my local hospital and they thought it was my appendix...and they sent me to him for a second opinion. He knows his stuff, but his bedside manner isn’t the greatest. Just sits there at his computer watching the screen while you’re trying to talk to him, and seems uninterested, and sometimes talks down to you.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

He doesn’t pay attention to what you’re saying and dismisses your symptoms for his ideas on the scenario. Barely looks at you and it’s a waste of time trying to talk to time. Would not recommend

flag | Submitted April 27, 2018

Rude staff. Long waits for results of tests causing much anxiety. The doctor's convenience was more important than the patient's concerns.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

Seen him recently for long lingering problem with no answers from few other gastroenterologist in the area . After detailed questioning and examination helped me to understand the further process of tests and saw me in follow up and found the problem .

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

Rude, uncooperative and careless staff/Doctor. Overall bad experience.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

July 4/17 This was my first visit to Dr. Tripathi and I was very nervous. From the beginning of the appointment I was impressed with the care he provided. He was welcoming, attentive and reassuring. He took the time to put me at ease. He read the synopsis I had prepared, studied the chart showing the dates of my attacks and then asked questions to gather further information. He examined me, asking further questions while doing so. He then took a good deal of time to explain what he felt was the likely cause of my attacks, how he planned to investigate and what possible solutions he hoped to find. In short, my appointment couldn't have gone better. The friend I had taken with me for support was also very impressed. I would recommend Dr. Tripathi to any patient.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

Almost two months ago I had a gall stone stuck in my bile duct. I saw Dr. Tripathi when I was in a lot of pain. He pushed to get me an ERCP before the weekend and he successfully removed about a 2 mm gall stone. Yes, I found him intense when he interviewed me in the hospital, but he had memorized my chart and knew of other procedures I had undergone and when as we discussed things. He pushed me to answer some questions. I saw a man of great intelligence and caring wanting to make me better. In some ways, I could say he saved my life...later my family doctor said both the things I had kill people. So, thanks, Dr. Tripathi. I am unaware of either his staff and punctuality, but I wanted to rate him only on knowledge and helpfulness. I really don't know about the staff because I saw him in hospital, but the staff working with him were excellent, so that's valid. I've never been to his office. As to punctual, he showed up, I was on morphine, time didn't matter. He saw me in the ER and later twice, I think, in my hospital room...maybe more.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017