Ratings for Dr. Oleg Klipitch

I have been a patient of Dr. Klipitch for many years now (at least 6). Throughout these years I have received the best care. Hence I have made sure that my family and friends become his patients as well. Needless to say, they are all very satisfied with his services as well. Going to see him and his professional team is like visiting a family: you just know that you will be gently looked after and given the right advice. Dr. Klipitch is extremely knowledgeable, attentive, assertive, compassionate, kind, thorough, just and generous with both his time and resources. Put another way, he has every quality one should look for in a true family physician. He has access to the most extensive network of medical professionals that I have ever come across. The equipment that he and his colleagues utilize is top-of-the-line. Dr. Klipitch is not afraid to use alternative methods of treatment. A very recent example involving myself was his suggestion to attend a seminar instead of a drug prescription. Literally, it has saved me from a world of pain and sorrow. In addition, I have come to Dr. Klipitch with emergency requests and have been admitted without a scheduled appointment. I appreciate this prompt attention and realize that during my next scheduled visit, I may have to wait a while longer because of similar concerns for other patients. I truly believe that he is the best Doctor out there and will not ever hesitate to suggest him to anyone in need of a family physician.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

My experience has always been waiting longer than your prearranged appointment - Dr not interested and in a rush to get you out of there - receptionist are incompetent and lack basic customer service skills - cannot even tell you that the doctor is running behind - extremely rude and inconsiderate - put you on hold forever when you call like 20-25 minutes

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

In my 50 years of existence and 4 family doctors in that time, Dr. Klipitch has been the best, by far. Brutally honest, very knowledgeable, considers his patients welfare above all else and very personable. Great staff and offices with the newest gadgets and equipment. Way to go Doc!!!!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

I've subscribed to Dr. Klipitch's expert care for more than five years now and there wasn't a single occurrence of any dissatisfaction with the promptness or quality of his services. Starting from his beautiful upscale office, that every one enjoys coming to, everything right away makes you feel comfortable and confident that you are indeed in a good hands. Being a doctor myself and having a lot of comparisons to refer to, with absolute responsibility, I must express my out-most gratitude for Dr. Klipitch's outstanding professionalism and unsurpassed personal qualities. Thank you for your help and humane support at those times it mattered so much.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

It is a privilege to have not only Dr. klitpich but his incredible team watching out for me and my family. I have been a patient here for several years now and am always astounded by the professionalism and courtesy extended to us on every visit. Today was no exception,as I injured myself and needed to see the good Dr. ASAP. I was brought in immediately, thoroughly assessed,sent for X-ray and ultrasound, all within the span of the afternoon...and the results of the tests will be given to me tomorrow. As a registered nurse I know how difficult it s to provide this level of care, nice to find someone who really ,genuinely cares in this day and age.

Submitted October 26, 2015

Dr Oleg Klipitch is my doctor almost 5 years and whenever I need any help , whenever I need any assistance he always helps me with his deep knowledge of any kind of medical issue that you could imagine. I like all the other specialist who work with him and the staff who help him as well.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2015

He is one of the best doctors who I've ever met. Dr. Klipitch is a knowledgeable, highly skilled professional who has extensive experience in sport medicine, man health and etc. He always tends to help his patients doing extra efforts and spending a lot of time with a patient if needed. If you need to be consulted by the specialist, you will get an appointment as soon as possible. Even more, he can facilitate to get the fastest appointment to the specialist if it is vital and required by patient's medical condition. You can come to Dr. Oleg's office at any time and get help from him or other doctors from this office who works together. And don't be surprised to see Dr. Oleg Klipitch late evening, he never leaves the office till the last patient has been seen and got qualified and professional help. In nutshell, I would say you are lucky if your family doctor is Dr. Oleg.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015

The worst experience ever!Do not recommend to anybody!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015

Dr. OK clearly runs this so called professional medical office as a money generating machine. I have never heard a medical professional say that "my dr's are punished financially when you you (the patient) go to a walk- in clinic. My child was extremely ill and he proceeded to lecture me about how we are now dumping on him, even though he was googling conditions right in front of me. He has no problem referring you to one dr. after another in his office to maximize on profit but the knowledge is truly lacking on his part as well as some of his colleagues. If your child is ill and you are concerned, just go to Sick Kids, because they provide clear analysis which is delivered with the bedside manner and conscientiousness that parents need when their children are sick. When we think of medical professionals, we recognize that in addition to being an instrument in helping to heal the sick, there is also the desire for a career that is financially rewarding, however it's important for these professionals not to come across with the notion that they are solely driven by monetary reward as our lives and well being depend on their dedication to the field.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

Dr. Oleg was professional and took the time. I am also insanely impressed by the pharmacist beside him. He loves his job, and people love him back. Very kind and always gives me discounts on all my prescriptions and delivers it himself.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015