Ratings for Dr. Oleg Klipitch

I have just read some of the negative reviews of those who complain of “long waiting times, doctors being “Foreign trained”, sending to a “wrong gynecologist”, jokes, the pharmacist, receptionist being rude, etc.”, and felt that I had to write an extensive reply to those appalling allegations: I came to Canada 20 years ago from Russia and was shocked by the locally trained” doctors’ lack of professionalism. I. Regarding complains about the waiting time: EVERY doctor was overbooked. The waiting time was never less than an hour. In some cases, I had to wait for up to 3 hours (after arriving in time for my appointment) II. Re: Gynecology: My first doctor overlooked my abdominal pregnancy (portentously life-threatening condition). I have visited him three times complaining to bleeding non-stop for over a month. He said: “It’s OK, it happens”. I asked him for a gynecologist appointment and was refused (!!!) (Every time I had to wait about 2 hours after my appointment time to be seen). Finally, I bought an over-the-counter pregnancy test that showed positive result. I had to come to that doctor with my own diagnosis! (Compared to that experience being sent to a “wrong” gynecologist sounds funny. Have you ever though that the gynecologist has to be blamed? Every gynecologist has to be able to deal with the any gynecological problem or he should have referred you to the proper specialist. May be he didn’t want to deal with you for some other reasons?) III. The pharmacist “hit” on somebody? The remark about him being “unhappily married” is rude and inappropriate. Did he sexually harass you? He is a nice guy, compassionate and accommodating. Flirting with women in majority of the countries is considered as compliment to a woman, except for Canada, where men don’t even dare to look at women, so scared(: IV. Another Canadian trained male family doctor has been always insisting on doing the gynecological test involving cervical smear (inside the vagina) although there were no indications, need or complains from me. He made me do that every 3 months! Every time he said: “The results are good, no problems. But we have to keep an eye on it, there might be problems in future”. The first year I did it because he scared me, until I understood that he just ENJOYED it (!!!) – looking into women vaginas, although he was NOT a gynecologist How is that compared to harmless flirting? V. My third Canadian trained doctor treated my thyroid problems accompanied by obvious symptoms with … antidepressants (!!!) for over a year, although I insisted that I am not depressed - it’s something else. She never offered to take a blood test. When I visited Russia during that time - the first doctor I met just looked at me and said I had to check my thyroid gland. Just ONE LOOK! She was absolutely right. If treated in time I wouldn’t have developed the associated problems. VI. Another Canadian trained doctor put me on strong medications without warning that they are addictive and have long lasting serious side effects!!! Now I am tremendously happy that I have discovered Dr. OK medical clinic! All “foreign trained” doctors are “double trained”. They have to pass all the Canadian exams to get a license. Having a “foreign trained” doctor you get the best of two worlds. Mind you that a lot of Canadians go to other countries to get proper medical and dental treatment. Dr. Oleg Klipitch is a thorough and conscientious doctor who spares no time and effort to diagnose his clients. He has a wonderful personality and great sense of humor. I wouldn’t trust a doctor without a sense of humor. He has to be admired for organizing a clinic like that. The other stuff including the receptionists are friendly and polite, always ready to accommodate with appointments. Dentist Dr. Lavrov is one of the best dentists my bad teeth ever saw:) in over 50 years! Dr. Nataliya Tsay is an amazing diagnostician! The old school type. She is not just looking at the tests results, but she combines and analyses the information she gets from a patient and the tests results. She has an almost supernatural ability to diagnose problems, other doctors haven’t even considered of in years! She has what is called an intuition – a rare gift in any profession. She also sees children with emergencies without appointments between the scheduled patients. That is why she is overbooked. But I am ready to wait for hours to be seen by her. Over the last year since I became her patient, I feel so much better, because the proper diagnosis is the key to any treatment. Thank you, Dr. Klipitch and all the staff of the Dr. OK Medical Clinic!!!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

This Medical clinic has lost alot of customers. The pharmacist is unprofessional and tries to hit on you. He is an unhappy married man/ extremely preverted. The office receptionists do not answer the phone and especially if they dislike you. They only like people of their culture / nationality , very biased. If they see your phone number they do not answer, I have tested this out and blocked my name / number and they answer. The receptionist do not advise you when the appointment you are waiting for is running behind by like 45 minutes. There is no professionalism from the receptionist, the pharmacist or the doctors' Doctors are all foreign trained and lack skills / the doctors do not belong to a Hospital . They send you for inappropriate referrals that waste your time. They are rude and obnoxious people. I hope this clinic goes out of business and enough residents learn they are not doctors that can even do a referral to a specialist and they lack appropriate resources to serve Etobicoke area. I am so glad there is a new professional clinic opening up at 85 The East Mall, full of skillful wonderful doctors, dentists, blood lab and a pharmancy in Etobicoke !!!! OHIP should shut this place down. It tends to be more of a cosmetic / botox rejuvenation that DOCTORS that TREAT PEOPLE WHO ARE SICK !!!!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

I received a letter from one of the doctors there Natalya Tsay . I just saw her on feb 25,2017 - we had a conversation if I satisfied with her care. Her past referral for a gynecologist was not appproprate based on my medical needs which I did explain to her . she then said if I wanted to change doctors I said well no. She then states if I needed to she could transfer my files. I told her I would let her know . We ended the conversation on good terms and I left to do my lab tests . A week later I get a call from the Receptionist Anna that there is a letter there for me- I asked what it is - she said it was confidential and she did not know why- I recently just did blood work and thought it was about the lab results. I picked up the letter today and I was shocked as it stated she could not provide care for me anymore???? Really ??? I think now maybe I will call Colleges of Physicians and Surgeons as she had no right to terminate her care all because I felt and gave my opinion how she needed to send me to a specialist that could help me. If she wanted to termunate the care - she could of told me at our last meeting instead of misleading me and being sneaky about her plans!!!!! Dr Tsay you need to be upfront with people's care . Very bad experience at this clinic in Etobicoke

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

Under Dr. Klipitch and his team care for few years now. My husband and I are very satisfied. Never had any problems or issues. Dr. Klipitch not only our family doctor but also my beauty doctor. I see him few times a year for botox treatments and plasma injections. Dr. Klipitch does amazing job with very reasonable price, cheaper that any doctors or clinics in Etobicoke. I am 60 y old very happy with my health and the way I look. Thank you Dr. Klipitch for taking good care of my family and making me look and feel younger !

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

Absolutely outstanding doctor and his team ! My entire family under Dr. Klipitch care for at least 5 y now. Starting from receptionists, always polite, reasonable appointment scheduling and support with any possible questions. Huge team of specialists are also available at the medical clinic, quick referrals and appointments scheduling, so you don't have to wait several months to see a specialists. Pharmacy also available at the clinic, the CHEAPEST prices on prescribed medication in Etobicoke. Dr. Klipitch has huge experience providing absolutely outstanding care to all his patients. My both parents, my two young kids and I who is a registered nurse under his good care. Every small complain is taken very seriously, very detail assessment, you don't have to be being for blood work, u/s, or any other assessment, specialists referrals also were never problem. My all family strongly value Dr. Klipitch's medical knowledge and critical thinking. I also can't say enough about his personal qualities. Dr. Klipich spent his personal time to arrange a seminal in California for 7 of his patients. Dr. Klipitch, Thank you so much for being absolutely amazing health care professional and such a caring person. I wish there were more doctors just like Dr. Klipitch !!!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

Hard-working and dependable doctor. I would highly recommend this doctor to patients who require good care and treatment.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

Horrible service. Always have to wait for a doctor no matter if you have an appointment or not. Good luck coming in on busy day like Saturday! The doctor has minimum knowledge about his field. Maximum you can get is tylenol and comment about that "it happens to everyone, it's gonna go away". Doctor is not interested in providing the best cure and service for his clients but in your health card. Think twice before becoming a client there. Staff is somewhat ok. Some are actually nice.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2016

The whole Queensway & Kipling medical clinic is a joke- I went there for 3. Years only and was seen by Nataliya Tsay who is very incompetent - she sent me to an gynecologist that did not specialize in my area of medical need- they overbook patients only to keep you waiting more than an hour in time when you show up on time- the doctors then tell you to go to Trillium Hispitial because they do not know how to treat you. All unskilled medical doctors unsure how they got Ontario Medical Licences !!!! Receptionists put you on hold forever and they can barely speak English or understand you - they only hire Russian / Ukrainian people !!!!

flag | Submitted November 23, 2016

I'm a 22 year old female. He told me that I was overweight (which I already knew) and then enthusiastically said "I know a really good diet, it's really cheap and effective." So I asked "Oh awesome, what is it?" He said "Go to the Dollar store, buy a roll of tape, and tape it over your mouth to prevent you from eating." ..... WHAT KIND OF DOCTOR SAYS THAT? EVEN IF IT WAS A JOKE. Additionally, the wait times are a complete joke. If my appointment is for 3 PM please do not admit me at 4:14 PM. (After reminding your staff multiple times that I have places to be after this appt.)

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

Not impressed by this. Will never return to this medical center.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016