Ratings for Dr. Oleg Klipitch

This Medical clinic has lost alot of customers. The pharmacist is unprofessional and tries to hit on you. He is an unhappy married man/ extremely preverted. The office receptionists do not answer the phone and especially if they dislike you. They only like people of their culture / nationality , very biased. If they see your phone number they do not answer, I have tested this out and blocked my name / number and they answer. The receptionist do not advise you when the appointment you are waiting for is running behind by like 45 minutes. There is no professionalism from the receptionist, the pharmacist or the doctors' Doctors are all foreign trained and lack skills / the doctors do not belong to a Hospital . They send you for inappropriate referrals that waste your time. They are rude and obnoxious people. I hope this clinic goes out of business and enough residents learn they are not doctors that can even do a referral to a specialist and they lack appropriate resources to serve Etobicoke area. I am so glad there is a new professional clinic opening up at 85 The East Mall, full of skillful wonderful doctors, dentists, blood lab and a pharmancy in Etobicoke !!!! OHIP should shut this place down. It tends to be more of a cosmetic / botox rejuvenation that DOCTORS that TREAT PEOPLE WHO ARE SICK !!!!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

I received a letter from one of the doctors there Natalya Tsay . I just saw her on feb 25,2017 - we had a conversation if I satisfied with her care. Her past referral for a gynecologist was not appproprate based on my medical needs which I did explain to her . she then said if I wanted to change doctors I said well no. She then states if I needed to she could transfer my files. I told her I would let her know . We ended the conversation on good terms and I left to do my lab tests . A week later I get a call from the Receptionist Anna that there is a letter there for me- I asked what it is - she said it was confidential and she did not know why- I recently just did blood work and thought it was about the lab results. I picked up the letter today and I was shocked as it stated she could not provide care for me anymore???? Really ??? I think now maybe I will call Colleges of Physicians and Surgeons as she had no right to terminate her care all because I felt and gave my opinion how she needed to send me to a specialist that could help me. If she wanted to termunate the care - she could of told me at our last meeting instead of misleading me and being sneaky about her plans!!!!! Dr Tsay you need to be upfront with people's care . Very bad experience at this clinic in Etobicoke

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

Under Dr. Klipitch and his team care for few years now. My husband and I are very satisfied. Never had any problems or issues. Dr. Klipitch not only our family doctor but also my beauty doctor. I see him few times a year for botox treatments and plasma injections. Dr. Klipitch does amazing job with very reasonable price, cheaper that any doctors or clinics in Etobicoke. I am 60 y old very happy with my health and the way I look. Thank you Dr. Klipitch for taking good care of my family and making me look and feel younger !

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

Absolutely outstanding doctor and his team ! My entire family under Dr. Klipitch care for at least 5 y now. Starting from receptionists, always polite, reasonable appointment scheduling and support with any possible questions. Huge team of specialists are also available at the medical clinic, quick referrals and appointments scheduling, so you don't have to wait several months to see a specialists. Pharmacy also available at the clinic, the CHEAPEST prices on prescribed medication in Etobicoke. Dr. Klipitch has huge experience providing absolutely outstanding care to all his patients. My both parents, my two young kids and I who is a registered nurse under his good care. Every small complain is taken very seriously, very detail assessment, you don't have to be being for blood work, u/s, or any other assessment, specialists referrals also were never problem. My all family strongly value Dr. Klipitch's medical knowledge and critical thinking. I also can't say enough about his personal qualities. Dr. Klipich spent his personal time to arrange a seminal in California for 7 of his patients. Dr. Klipitch, Thank you so much for being absolutely amazing health care professional and such a caring person. I wish there were more doctors just like Dr. Klipitch !!!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

Hard-working and dependable doctor. I would highly recommend this doctor to patients who require good care and treatment.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

Horrible service. Always have to wait for a doctor no matter if you have an appointment or not. Good luck coming in on busy day like Saturday! The doctor has minimum knowledge about his field. Maximum you can get is tylenol and comment about that "it happens to everyone, it's gonna go away". Doctor is not interested in providing the best cure and service for his clients but in your health card. Think twice before becoming a client there. Staff is somewhat ok. Some are actually nice.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2016

The whole Queensway & Kipling medical clinic is a joke- I went there for 3. Years only and was seen by Nataliya Tsay who is very incompetent - she sent me to an gynecologist that did not specialize in my area of medical need- they overbook patients only to keep you waiting more than an hour in time when you show up on time- the doctors then tell you to go to Trillium Hispitial because they do not know how to treat you. All unskilled medical doctors unsure how they got Ontario Medical Licences !!!! Receptionists put you on hold forever and they can barely speak English or understand you - they only hire Russian / Ukrainian people !!!!

flag | Submitted November 23, 2016

I'm a 22 year old female. He told me that I was overweight (which I already knew) and then enthusiastically said "I know a really good diet, it's really cheap and effective." So I asked "Oh awesome, what is it?" He said "Go to the Dollar store, buy a roll of tape, and tape it over your mouth to prevent you from eating." ..... WHAT KIND OF DOCTOR SAYS THAT? EVEN IF IT WAS A JOKE. Additionally, the wait times are a complete joke. If my appointment is for 3 PM please do not admit me at 4:14 PM. (After reminding your staff multiple times that I have places to be after this appt.)

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

Not impressed by this. Will never return to this medical center.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Klipitch for many years now (at least 6). Throughout these years I have received the best care. Hence I have made sure that my family and friends become his patients as well. Needless to say, they are all very satisfied with his services as well. Going to see him and his professional team is like visiting a family: you just know that you will be gently looked after and given the right advice. Dr. Klipitch is extremely knowledgeable, attentive, assertive, compassionate, kind, thorough, just and generous with both his time and resources. Put another way, he has every quality one should look for in a true family physician. He has access to the most extensive network of medical professionals that I have ever come across. The equipment that he and his colleagues utilize is top-of-the-line. Dr. Klipitch is not afraid to use alternative methods of treatment. A very recent example involving myself was his suggestion to attend a seminar instead of a drug prescription. Literally, it has saved me from a world of pain and sorrow. In addition, I have come to Dr. Klipitch with emergency requests and have been admitted without a scheduled appointment. I appreciate this prompt attention and realize that during my next scheduled visit, I may have to wait a while longer because of similar concerns for other patients. I truly believe that he is the best Doctor out there and will not ever hesitate to suggest him to anyone in need of a family physician.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016