You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Oleg Klipitch

My experience has always been waiting longer than your prearranged appointment - Dr not interested and in a rush to get you out of there - receptionist are incompetent and lack basic customer service skills - cannot even tell you that the doctor is running behind - extremely rude and inconsiderate - put you on hold forever when you call like 20-25 minutes

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

In my 50 years of existence and 4 family doctors in that time, Dr. Klipitch has been the best, by far. Brutally honest, very knowledgeable, considers his patients welfare above all else and very personable. Great staff and offices with the newest gadgets and equipment. Way to go Doc!!!!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

I've subscribed to Dr. Klipitch's expert care for more than five years now and there wasn't a single occurrence of any dissatisfaction with the promptness or quality of his services. Starting from his beautiful upscale office, that every one enjoys coming to, everything right away makes you feel comfortable and confident that you are indeed in a good hands. Being a doctor myself and having a lot of comparisons to refer to, with absolute responsibility, I must express my out-most gratitude for Dr. Klipitch's outstanding professionalism and unsurpassed personal qualities. Thank you for your help and humane support at those times it mattered so much.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

It is a privilege to have not only Dr. klitpich but his incredible team watching out for me and my family. I have been a patient here for several years now and am always astounded by the professionalism and courtesy extended to us on every visit. Today was no exception,as I injured myself and needed to see the good Dr. ASAP. I was brought in immediately, thoroughly assessed,sent for X-ray and ultrasound, all within the span of the afternoon...and the results of the tests will be given to me tomorrow. As a registered nurse I know how difficult it s to provide this level of care, nice to find someone who really ,genuinely cares in this day and age.

Submitted October 26, 2015

Dr Oleg Klipitch is my doctor almost 5 years and whenever I need any help , whenever I need any assistance he always helps me with his deep knowledge of any kind of medical issue that you could imagine. I like all the other specialist who work with him and the staff who help him as well.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2015

He is one of the best doctors who I've ever met. Dr. Klipitch is a knowledgeable, highly skilled professional who has extensive experience in sport medicine, man health and etc. He always tends to help his patients doing extra efforts and spending a lot of time with a patient if needed. If you need to be consulted by the specialist, you will get an appointment as soon as possible. Even more, he can facilitate to get the fastest appointment to the specialist if it is vital and required by patient's medical condition. You can come to Dr. Oleg's office at any time and get help from him or other doctors from this office who works together. And don't be surprised to see Dr. Oleg Klipitch late evening, he never leaves the office till the last patient has been seen and got qualified and professional help. In nutshell, I would say you are lucky if your family doctor is Dr. Oleg.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015

The worst experience ever!Do not recommend to anybody!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015

Dr. OK clearly runs this so called professional medical office as a money generating machine. I have never heard a medical professional say that "my dr's are punished financially when you you (the patient) go to a walk- in clinic. My child was extremely ill and he proceeded to lecture me about how we are now dumping on him, even though he was googling conditions right in front of me. He has no problem referring you to one dr. after another in his office to maximize on profit but the knowledge is truly lacking on his part as well as some of his colleagues. If your child is ill and you are concerned, just go to Sick Kids, because they provide clear analysis which is delivered with the bedside manner and conscientiousness that parents need when their children are sick. When we think of medical professionals, we recognize that in addition to being an instrument in helping to heal the sick, there is also the desire for a career that is financially rewarding, however it's important for these professionals not to come across with the notion that they are solely driven by monetary reward as our lives and well being depend on their dedication to the field.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

Dr. Oleg was professional and took the time. I am also insanely impressed by the pharmacist beside him. He loves his job, and people love him back. Very kind and always gives me discounts on all my prescriptions and delivers it himself.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

Dr. Oleg Klipitch's Credentials

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "My experience has always been waiting longer than your prearranged appointment - Dr not interested and in a rush to get you out of there - receptionist are inco..."

April 11, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "In my 50 years of existence and 4 family doctors in that time, Dr. Klipitch has been the best, by far. Brutally honest, very knowledgeable, considers his patien..."

February 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've subscribed to Dr. Klipitch's expert care for more than five years now and there wasn't a single occurrence of any dissatisfaction with the promptness or qu..."

November 23, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "It is a privilege to have not only Dr. klitpich but his incredible team watching out for me and my family. I have been a patient here for several years now and ..."

October 26, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Oleg Klipitch is my doctor almost 5 years and whenever I need any help , whenever I need any assistance he always helps me with his deep knowledge of any kin..."

October 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is one of the best doctors who I've ever met. Dr. Klipitch is a knowledgeable, highly skilled professional who has extensive experience in sport medicine, m..."

September 11, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "The worst experience ever!Do not recommend to anybody!"

September 1, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. OK clearly runs this so called professional medical office as a money generating machine. I have never heard a medical professional say that "my dr's are ..."

July 7, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Oleg was professional and took the time. I am also insanely impressed by the pharmacist beside him. He loves his job, and people love him back. Very kind an..."

May 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "All the staff in the clinic is helpful.The doctors are great.This clinic is an asset to our community."

February 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Admin staff are helpful and accommodating. Medical staff are professional, punctual and courteous. As a new patient of Dr Klipitch's, he has arranged for a comp..."

January 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Oleg Klipitch is very good doctor and very human. Thank you very much"

December 30, 2014
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "This office has 3 or 4 receptionists; however, I was not able to reach them when I tried to book an appointment. I left a message, but no one called me back the..."

November 11, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "if you need an appointment you'll get it the same day. has the best specialists that he will make see you the next day if it is an emergency. would never go to ..."

November 6, 2014
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "The basic impression of this doctor that he is in it only for money and status. His business is a well lubed money making machine. The prescriptions are faxed d..."

September 15, 2014

November 9, 2013
  • Accepting New Patients changed to "N"

October 2, 2013