Ratings for Dr. Oleg Klipitch

Under Dr. Klipitch and his team care for few years now. My husband and I are very satisfied. Never had any problems or issues. Dr. Klipitch not only our family doctor but also my beauty doctor. I see him few times a year for botox treatments and plasma injections. Dr. Klipitch does amazing job with very reasonable price, cheaper that any doctors or clinics in Etobicoke. I am 60 y old very happy with my health and the way I look. Thank you Dr. Klipitch for taking good care of my family and making me look and feel younger !

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

Absolutely outstanding doctor and his team ! My entire family under Dr. Klipitch care for at least 5 y now. Starting from receptionists, always polite, reasonable appointment scheduling and support with any possible questions. Huge team of specialists are also available at the medical clinic, quick referrals and appointments scheduling, so you don't have to wait several months to see a specialists. Pharmacy also available at the clinic, the CHEAPEST prices on prescribed medication in Etobicoke. Dr. Klipitch has huge experience providing absolutely outstanding care to all his patients. My both parents, my two young kids and I who is a registered nurse under his good care. Every small complain is taken very seriously, very detail assessment, you don't have to be being for blood work, u/s, or any other assessment, specialists referrals also were never problem. My all family strongly value Dr. Klipitch's medical knowledge and critical thinking. I also can't say enough about his personal qualities. Dr. Klipich spent his personal time to arrange a seminal in California for 7 of his patients. Dr. Klipitch, Thank you so much for being absolutely amazing health care professional and such a caring person. I wish there were more doctors just like Dr. Klipitch !!!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

Hard-working and dependable doctor. I would highly recommend this doctor to patients who require good care and treatment.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

Horrible service. Always have to wait for a doctor no matter if you have an appointment or not. Good luck coming in on busy day like Saturday! The doctor has minimum knowledge about his field. Maximum you can get is tylenol and comment about that "it happens to everyone, it's gonna go away". Doctor is not interested in providing the best cure and service for his clients but in your health card. Think twice before becoming a client there. Staff is somewhat ok. Some are actually nice.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2016

The whole Queensway & Kipling medical clinic is a joke- I went there for 3. Years only and was seen by Nataliya Tsay who is very incompetent - she sent me to an gynecologist that did not specialize in my area of medical need- they overbook patients only to keep you waiting more than an hour in time when you show up on time- the doctors then tell you to go to Trillium Hispitial because they do not know how to treat you. All unskilled medical doctors unsure how they got Ontario Medical Licences !!!! Receptionists put you on hold forever and they can barely speak English or understand you - they only hire Russian / Ukrainian people !!!!

flag | Submitted November 23, 2016

I'm a 22 year old female. He told me that I was overweight (which I already knew) and then enthusiastically said "I know a really good diet, it's really cheap and effective." So I asked "Oh awesome, what is it?" He said "Go to the Dollar store, buy a roll of tape, and tape it over your mouth to prevent you from eating." ..... WHAT KIND OF DOCTOR SAYS THAT? EVEN IF IT WAS A JOKE. Additionally, the wait times are a complete joke. If my appointment is for 3 PM please do not admit me at 4:14 PM. (After reminding your staff multiple times that I have places to be after this appt.)

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

Not impressed by this. Will never return to this medical center.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Klipitch for many years now (at least 6). Throughout these years I have received the best care. Hence I have made sure that my family and friends become his patients as well. Needless to say, they are all very satisfied with his services as well. Going to see him and his professional team is like visiting a family: you just know that you will be gently looked after and given the right advice. Dr. Klipitch is extremely knowledgeable, attentive, assertive, compassionate, kind, thorough, just and generous with both his time and resources. Put another way, he has every quality one should look for in a true family physician. He has access to the most extensive network of medical professionals that I have ever come across. The equipment that he and his colleagues utilize is top-of-the-line. Dr. Klipitch is not afraid to use alternative methods of treatment. A very recent example involving myself was his suggestion to attend a seminar instead of a drug prescription. Literally, it has saved me from a world of pain and sorrow. In addition, I have come to Dr. Klipitch with emergency requests and have been admitted without a scheduled appointment. I appreciate this prompt attention and realize that during my next scheduled visit, I may have to wait a while longer because of similar concerns for other patients. I truly believe that he is the best Doctor out there and will not ever hesitate to suggest him to anyone in need of a family physician.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

My experience has always been waiting longer than your prearranged appointment - Dr not interested and in a rush to get you out of there - receptionist are incompetent and lack basic customer service skills - cannot even tell you that the doctor is running behind - extremely rude and inconsiderate - put you on hold forever when you call like 20-25 minutes

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

In my 50 years of existence and 4 family doctors in that time, Dr. Klipitch has been the best, by far. Brutally honest, very knowledgeable, considers his patients welfare above all else and very personable. Great staff and offices with the newest gadgets and equipment. Way to go Doc!!!!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016