Ratings for Dr. Oleg Klipitch

I love Dr. Natalia Tsay. She's caring, always explain everything well, is very professional and knows her stuff. The other story is about the front desk. Extremely unprofessional, do not speak English well, do not understand what they are doing... The front reception staff is changing constantly. Dr. Ok should think about his reputation more by hiring better front desk stuff (which means paying more than a minimum wage to get more educated and professional employees )

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

How do these people have a license to practice? They can't speak English. Don't you have to speak English to pass exams to licensed in Canada? Also, I Not sure they are license to practice in Canada. Many don't speak English and don't you need to pass exams in Canada in English to practice. No way that way was done. Note - all positive reviews appear to be from people who didn't have their appointment conducted in English. 1 star is because I couldn't understand or communicate.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

Good luck with an appointment on Saturday was left waiting for more than one hour and was told it was receptionist mix up no apologizes from dr or staff - clinicis run un professional and receptionists are talking about medical files that are suppose to be confidential !!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

I received very poor service and diagnosis from this medical clinic I will not go back

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

Dr. Klipitch is extremely helpful and trustworthy. I've never had any problems with him or his staff, and they are very friendly. He is always fast and accurate with his diagnosis, and he keeps me and my family healthy. Would recommend to everyone.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Oleg is the most caring and helpful doctor I have ever had. He has always gone above and beyond expectations. I would not trust my health with any other family doctor. I would strongly recommend giving Dr. Oleg a try! On top of that, the facility is beautiful with state of the art technology. And the bathrooms are CLEAN.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

I have just read some of the negative reviews of those who complain of “long waiting times, doctors being “Foreign trained”, sending to a “wrong gynecologist”, jokes, the pharmacist, receptionist being rude, etc.”, and felt that I had to write an extensive reply to those appalling allegations: I came to Canada 20 years ago from Russia and was shocked by the locally trained” doctors’ lack of professionalism. I. Regarding complains about the waiting time: EVERY doctor was overbooked. The waiting time was never less than an hour. In some cases, I had to wait for up to 3 hours (after arriving in time for my appointment) II. Re: Gynecology: My first doctor overlooked my abdominal pregnancy (portentously life-threatening condition). I have visited him three times complaining to bleeding non-stop for over a month. He said: “It’s OK, it happens”. I asked him for a gynecologist appointment and was refused (!!!) (Every time I had to wait about 2 hours after my appointment time to be seen). Finally, I bought an over-the-counter pregnancy test that showed positive result. I had to come to that doctor with my own diagnosis! (Compared to that experience being sent to a “wrong” gynecologist sounds funny. Have you ever though that the gynecologist has to be blamed? Every gynecologist has to be able to deal with the any gynecological problem or he should have referred you to the proper specialist. May be he didn’t want to deal with you for some other reasons?) III. The pharmacist “hit” on somebody? The remark about him being “unhappily married” is rude and inappropriate. Did he sexually harass you? He is a nice guy, compassionate and accommodating. Flirting with women in majority of the countries is considered as compliment to a woman, except for Canada, where men don’t even dare to look at women, so scared(: IV. Another Canadian trained male family doctor has been always insisting on doing the gynecological test involving cervical smear (inside the vagina) although there were no indications, need or complains from me. He made me do that every 3 months! Every time he said: “The results are good, no problems. But we have to keep an eye on it, there might be problems in future”. The first year I did it because he scared me, until I understood that he just ENJOYED it (!!!) – looking into women vaginas, although he was NOT a gynecologist How is that compared to harmless flirting? V. My third Canadian trained doctor treated my thyroid problems accompanied by obvious symptoms with … antidepressants (!!!) for over a year, although I insisted that I am not depressed - it’s something else. She never offered to take a blood test. When I visited Russia during that time - the first doctor I met just looked at me and said I had to check my thyroid gland. Just ONE LOOK! She was absolutely right. If treated in time I wouldn’t have developed the associated problems. VI. Another Canadian trained doctor put me on strong medications without warning that they are addictive and have long lasting serious side effects!!! Now I am tremendously happy that I have discovered Dr. OK medical clinic! All “foreign trained” doctors are “double trained”. They have to pass all the Canadian exams to get a license. Having a “foreign trained” doctor you get the best of two worlds. Mind you that a lot of Canadians go to other countries to get proper medical and dental treatment. Dr. Oleg Klipitch is a thorough and conscientious doctor who spares no time and effort to diagnose his clients. He has a wonderful personality and great sense of humor. I wouldn’t trust a doctor without a sense of humor. He has to be admired for organizing a clinic like that. The other stuff including the receptionists are friendly and polite, always ready to accommodate with appointments. Dentist Dr. Lavrov is one of the best dentists my bad teeth ever saw:) in over 50 years! Dr. Nataliya Tsay is an amazing diagnostician! The old school type. She is not just looking at the tests results, but she combines and analyses the information she gets from a patient and the tests results. She has an almost supernatural ability to diagnose problems, other doctors haven’t even considered of in years! She has what is called an intuition – a rare gift in any profession. She also sees children with emergencies without appointments between the scheduled patients. That is why she is overbooked. But I am ready to wait for hours to be seen by her. Over the last year since I became her patient, I feel so much better, because the proper diagnosis is the key to any treatment. Thank you, Dr. Klipitch and all the staff of the Dr. OK Medical Clinic!!!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

This Medical clinic has lost alot of customers. The pharmacist is unprofessional and tries to hit on you. He is an unhappy married man/ extremely preverted. The office receptionists do not answer the phone and especially if they dislike you. They only like people of their culture / nationality , very biased. If they see your phone number they do not answer, I have tested this out and blocked my name / number and they answer. The receptionist do not advise you when the appointment you are waiting for is running behind by like 45 minutes. There is no professionalism from the receptionist, the pharmacist or the doctors' Doctors are all foreign trained and lack skills / the doctors do not belong to a Hospital . They send you for inappropriate referrals that waste your time. They are rude and obnoxious people. I hope this clinic goes out of business and enough residents learn they are not doctors that can even do a referral to a specialist and they lack appropriate resources to serve Etobicoke area. I am so glad there is a new professional clinic opening up at 85 The East Mall, full of skillful wonderful doctors, dentists, blood lab and a pharmancy in Etobicoke !!!! OHIP should shut this place down. It tends to be more of a cosmetic / botox rejuvenation that DOCTORS that TREAT PEOPLE WHO ARE SICK !!!!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

I received a letter from one of the doctors there Natalya Tsay . I just saw her on feb 25,2017 - we had a conversation if I satisfied with her care. Her past referral for a gynecologist was not appproprate based on my medical needs which I did explain to her . she then said if I wanted to change doctors I said well no. She then states if I needed to she could transfer my files. I told her I would let her know . We ended the conversation on good terms and I left to do my lab tests . A week later I get a call from the Receptionist Anna that there is a letter there for me- I asked what it is - she said it was confidential and she did not know why- I recently just did blood work and thought it was about the lab results. I picked up the letter today and I was shocked as it stated she could not provide care for me anymore???? Really ??? I think now maybe I will call Colleges of Physicians and Surgeons as she had no right to terminate her care all because I felt and gave my opinion how she needed to send me to a specialist that could help me. If she wanted to termunate the care - she could of told me at our last meeting instead of misleading me and being sneaky about her plans!!!!! Dr Tsay you need to be upfront with people's care . Very bad experience at this clinic in Etobicoke

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

Under Dr. Klipitch and his team care for few years now. My husband and I are very satisfied. Never had any problems or issues. Dr. Klipitch not only our family doctor but also my beauty doctor. I see him few times a year for botox treatments and plasma injections. Dr. Klipitch does amazing job with very reasonable price, cheaper that any doctors or clinics in Etobicoke. I am 60 y old very happy with my health and the way I look. Thank you Dr. Klipitch for taking good care of my family and making me look and feel younger !

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017