Ratings for Dr. Oleg Klipitch

I met Dr. Klipitch the first time. I was very impressed of his professionalism , knowledge and experience . He was caring for his patients and he was listening carefully all concerns, complaints and problems without interruption. He is family doctor who is helping and supporting all his patients, what is very often we are missing from other family doctors. Dr. Klipitch is not only doing assessment or giving a requisition for tests, but he is helping to book and organize appointments fast to see the different specialists. Doctor Klipitch has extremely professional and knowledgeable team and he organizes his clinic on very high level standards. He has a sense of humor, he is communicable and he is giving all his patient a lot of positive feeling to get better what is very important in healing process. Thank you doctor for all your help, support and understanding, wish you all the best.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

The whole team st Dr. Ok Medical Centre is a team of professionals. They are always ready to help their patients even without scheduled appointment.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

It gives me a great pleasure to highly speak about my family doctor - Dr. Klipitch. He is extremely professional knowledgeable and carying for his patients. I appreciate his thorough assessments for every complaint making sure he is not missing any important details. Every time he enters the room with a smile and warm greetings. His compassionate personality understanding and a great sense of humor is something that many doctors are missing and is important part in my view in healing. He always makes sure sufficient amount of time is spent for every appointment despite his busy schedule and that I appreciate even more. I am happy I discovered Dr Ok Medical center and have Dr. Klipitch as my family doctor. God bless you.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

Marshall Zaitlen neurologist- the Best Doctor wich I was been seen!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

I love Dr. Natalia Tsay. She's caring, always explain everything well, is very professional and knows her stuff. The other story is about the front desk. Extremely unprofessional, do not speak English well, do not understand what they are doing... The front reception staff is changing constantly. Dr. Ok should think about his reputation more by hiring better front desk stuff (which means paying more than a minimum wage to get more educated and professional employees )

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

How do these people have a license to practice? They can't speak English. Don't you have to speak English to pass exams to licensed in Canada? Also, I Not sure they are license to practice in Canada. Many don't speak English and don't you need to pass exams in Canada in English to practice. No way that way was done. Note - all positive reviews appear to be from people who didn't have their appointment conducted in English. 1 star is because I couldn't understand or communicate.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

Good luck with an appointment on Saturday was left waiting for more than one hour and was told it was receptionist mix up no apologizes from dr or staff - clinicis run un professional and receptionists are talking about medical files that are suppose to be confidential !!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

I received very poor service and diagnosis from this medical clinic I will not go back

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

Dr. Klipitch is extremely helpful and trustworthy. I've never had any problems with him or his staff, and they are very friendly. He is always fast and accurate with his diagnosis, and he keeps me and my family healthy. Would recommend to everyone.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Oleg is the most caring and helpful doctor I have ever had. He has always gone above and beyond expectations. I would not trust my health with any other family doctor. I would strongly recommend giving Dr. Oleg a try! On top of that, the facility is beautiful with state of the art technology. And the bathrooms are CLEAN.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017