Oleg Klipitch Clinic Toronto

Clinic

Rate Oleg Klipitch Clinic Toronto

Ratings for Oleg Klipitch Clinic Toronto

Value

I have just read some of the negative reviews of those who complain of “long waiting times, doctors being “Foreign trained”, sending to a “wrong gynecologist”, jokes, the pharmacist, receptionist being rude, etc.”, and felt that I had to write an extensive reply to those appalling allegations: I came to Canada 20 years ago from Russia and was shocked by the locally trained” doctors’ lack of professionalism. I. Regarding complains about the waiting time: EVERY doctor was overbooked. The waiting time was never less than an hour. In some cases, I had to wait for up to 3 hours (after arriving in time for my appointment) II. Re: Gynecology: My first doctor overlooked my abdominal pregnancy (portentously life-threatening condition). I have visited him three times complaining to bleeding non-stop for over a month. He said: “It’s OK, it happens”. I asked him for a gynecologist appointment and was refused (!!!) (Every time I had to wait about 2 hours after my appointment time to be seen). Finally, I bought an over-the-counter pregnancy test that showed positive result. I had to come to that doctor with my own diagnosis! (Compared to that experience being sent to a “wrong” gynecologist sounds funny. Have you ever though that the gynecologist has to be blamed? Every gynecologist has to be able to deal with the any gynecological problem or he should have referred you to the proper specialist. May be he didn’t want to deal with you for some other reasons?) III. The pharmacist “hit” on somebody? The remark about him being “unhappily married” is rude and inappropriate. Did he sexually harass you? He is a nice guy, compassionate and accommodating. Flirting with women in majority of the countries is considered as compliment to a woman, except for Canada, where men don’t even dare to look at women, so scared(: IV. Another Canadian trained male family doctor has been always insisting on doing the gynecological test involving cervical smear (inside the vagina) although there were no indications, need or complains from me. He made me do that every 3 months! Every time he said: “The results are good, no problems. But we have to keep an eye on it, there might be problems in future”. The first year I did it because he scared me, until I understood that he just ENJOYED it (!!!) – looking into women vaginas, although he was NOT a gynecologist How is that compared to harmless flirting? V. My third Canadian trained doctor treated my thyroid problems accompanied by obvious symptoms with … antidepressants (!!!) for over a year, although I insisted that I am not depressed - it’s something else. She never offered to take a blood test. When I visited Russia during that time - the first doctor I met just looked at me and said I had to check my thyroid gland. Just ONE LOOK! She was absolutely right. If treated in time I wouldn’t have developed the associated problems. VI. Another Canadian trained doctor put me on strong medications without warning that they are addictive and have long lasting serious side effects!!! Now I am tremendously happy that I have discovered Dr. OK medical clinic! All “foreign trained” doctors are “double trained”. They have to pass all the Canadian exams to get a license. Having a “foreign trained” doctor you get the best of two worlds. Mind you that a lot of Canadians go to other countries to get proper medical and dental treatment. Dr. Oleg Klipitch is a thorough and conscientious doctor who spares no time and effort to diagnose his clients. He has a wonderful personality and great sense of humor. I wouldn’t trust a doctor without a sense of humor. He has to be admired for organizing a clinic like that. The other stuff including the receptionists are friendly and polite, always ready to accommodate with appointments. Dentist Dr. Lavrov is one of the best dentists my bad teeth ever saw:) in over 50 years! Dr. Nataliya Tsay is an amazing diagnostician! The old school type. She is not just looking at the tests results, but she combines and analyses the information she gets from a patient and the tests results. She has an almost supernatural ability to diagnose problems, other doctors haven’t even considered of in years! She has what is called an intuition – a rare gift in any profession. She also sees children with emergencies without appointments between the scheduled patients. That is why she is overbooked. But I am ready to wait for hours to be seen by her. Over the last year since I became her patient, I feel so much better, because the proper diagnosis is the key to any treatment. Thank you, Dr. Klipitch and all the staff of the Dr. OK Medical Clinic!!!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

Value

I am happy with my family doctor - Dr Tsay. However every time i come here waiting time is 30 minutes AT LEAST. I believe double booking is common practice in here. Staff at the front desk quite often is rude.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

Value

100% Pleased with the Doctor and the facilities. I consider myself fortunate to have Dr. Oleg Klipitch

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

Doctors at Oleg Klipitch Clinic Toronto

Dr. Oleg Klipitch

Dr. Oleg Klipitch

Latest Rating

Marshall Zaitlen neurologist- the Best Doctor wich I was been seen!