Ratings for Dr. Liliya MacKenzie

They are truly wonderful. So caring and kind that we've recommended them to everyone.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

Dr MacKenzie's husband is a computer guy and manages to get almost all of her bad reviews removed. Don't believe what you read here

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

We're very pleased with the treatment of both children at her office. The staff are WONDERFUL and Dr. Mackenzie is lovely. Bith my kids have beautiful smiles. Cannot recommend her enough.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

My experiences with Dr MacKenzie throughout my daughters orthodontic treatment exceeded our expectations not only in her smile improvement but also how she treated my daughter. I highly recommend Dr MacKenzie to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

We've had nothing but positive experiences in their office. Jane and the rest of the staff are always smiling and very helpful. Dr. MacKenzie finished the treatment with Invisalign early. We are very pleased.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2016

after years of braces and trying every trick in her books ! I have tell you this be aware do not go to her office she is incompetent and doesn't listen to your needs at all. very horrible orthodontist with very little knowlege or expericne and fake claims ! going to a different office

flag | Submitted November 12, 2016

Just finished my Invisalign with Dr. MacKenzie in half the time. My smile is amazing! I love the results and Have already recommended the office to my friends.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2016

They are wonderful! Very friendly and always happy and positive! Great bedside manner for Dr. M. I now have a beautiful smile.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

Dr. Mckenzie is awesome! So friendly and helpful. And Dr. M and her secretary Jane worked so hard to work around my son's camp and vacation schedule this summer. Love the place!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2016

Great experience! The front desk receptionists are very helpful, the assistants and hygenests are kind, and the doctor is just the right amount of smart and down-to-earth. Cannot say enough good things.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

Dr. Liliya MacKenzie's Credentials

• University of Rochester (Grad. 2009)

• Aetna - Choice Pos Ii
  • Humana Medicare
  • Humana PPO
Mail Handlers
  • Medicare (General)
  • Medicare Replacement (Humana Replacement)
  • United Healthcare Options