Dr. Liliya MacKenzie

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Liliya MacKenzie

She's an amazing orthodontist and does great work. The rest of the people in the office are really kind and accomodating. I have never been made to wait. My Invisalign treatment has been smooth with no hiccups. I had seen two other orthodontists before who suggested I had my jaw broken to fix the crossbite I had, and Dr. MacKenzie fixed it in less than a year with no jaw surgery.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

We love it there. My daughter had braces and my son had Invisalign and we were very impressed with how smooth everything went. The kids get compliments on their smiles all the time. The payment plan was extended so I did not have to pay for the two kids at once.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

They are truly wonderful. So caring and kind that we've recommended them to everyone.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

Dr MacKenzie's husband is a computer guy and manages to get almost all of her bad reviews removed. Don't believe what you read here

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

We're very pleased with the treatment of both children at her office. The staff are WONDERFUL and Dr. Mackenzie is lovely. Bith my kids have beautiful smiles. Cannot recommend her enough.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

My experiences with Dr MacKenzie throughout my daughters orthodontic treatment exceeded our expectations not only in her smile improvement but also how she treated my daughter. I highly recommend Dr MacKenzie to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

We've had nothing but positive experiences in their office. Jane and the rest of the staff are always smiling and very helpful. Dr. MacKenzie finished the treatment with Invisalign early. We are very pleased.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2016

after years of braces and trying every trick in her books ! I have tell you this be aware do not go to her office she is incompetent and doesn't listen to your needs at all. very horrible orthodontist with very little knowlege or expericne and fake claims ! going to a different office

flag | Submitted November 12, 2016

Just finished my Invisalign with Dr. MacKenzie in half the time. My smile is amazing! I love the results and Have already recommended the office to my friends.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2016

They are wonderful! Very friendly and always happy and positive! Great bedside manner for Dr. M. I now have a beautiful smile.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

Dr. Liliya MacKenzie's Credentials

• University of Rochester (Grad. 2009)

• BCBS Illinois