Ratings for Dr. Ellen Malsky

Thank you for prescribing me 7 vials of 8mg Dilaudid for Gastritis every week. Then once you had me targeted as a single Mom you didn't think anyone would notice. I can say now in 2016 I have no opiates or blockers in my brain. You stole from me my first born daughter and neglected to document the IV room with Conrad always ready to give you more Diluadid. The last thing I remember you telling me is..."The Michael Jackson Dr was just arrested for this, you are going to get me in trouble". My disease progressed from then on until, May 19, 2016. I was 25 days off methadone and had an overdose. Lucky for me I know have a loving Husband and narcaine saved my life. Dr Malsky, I hope some day I will forgive you and bring flowers to your grave. It's just a little too soon for that. Truly, Alyssa Cornetta

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

Ever since I lost Dr. Malsky my life and health have gone down hill, I miss her so much, she always asked about my family and took her time with me at every visit. Was very conservative with medication in my opinion and I felt like I could tell her anything, everything a real doctor should be, and she was so brave and always advocated for her patients, even when it was not in her best interest. Miss you my doctor, my friend♡♡♡♡♡♡

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

I hope all that have left negative comments about Dr Malsky are proud of yourselves. She passed away the other day, now her children have no mom and her husband is a widower. She was a great doctor who cared about her patients and took her time with each person. She was the only person who took my fibro pain seriously and helped me more in last 3+1/2 yrs than former pcp did in 10 yrs. She pushed NOTHING on me, and let me decide my comfort level of taking anything. I am going to miss her, not only as a pcp but also a friend who I could talk to about anything. That is key to being a great doctor, the ability to listen to anything your patient has to say. R.I.P Dr Malsky

flag | Submitted May 6, 2011

She was the best in the state of Massachusetts. Always a very caring woman. She will be missed

flag | Submitted May 6, 2011

I was with Dr. Malksy for 7 years & was shocked to find the office closed. I have fibromyalgia & Dr. M was wonderful with that. I couldn't take pain meds and anti-depressants, so she didn't urge them on me. I was not happy with the tone or most of the people who attended her fibromyalgia "groups", so went twice & never went back. I don't know what happened to change her & her practice. Those of us with FM have lost a doctor who really wanted to help & began studying pain management a couple of years ago do it better. These weren't people "doctor shopping" for narcotics. I admit that the kinds of people I'd see in the waiting room changed in the last couple of years & sometimes it made me uncomfortable. Things got very disorganized. Faxes got lost. Refill requests too. Something went wrong. She was a caring, empathic dr once and helped many. I do not recognize the Dr. M I know at all from some of the descriptions here. I think she had some kind of breakdown to be honest.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2011

honestly if your a good patient then you have good reccomendations if your writing negatively then you probably abusedf thwe medicine you were giving and she took you off because she is not a pill pusher but someone trying to help people live the most comfotable anf full lives they can so all you liers out there can suck it and f off...you ruined this womans life cause either your habit or pocket wasnt being fed anymore and you deserve to be reported yourself!!!!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2010

I am so happy to hear this woman is closing her practice, but that is not going to save her fom multipe addictions that she has caused through all her horrible diagnostics. I hope you are reading this Ellen, because me myself is going to make sure you get charged properly. Hire a good lawyer!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2010

Dr. Malsky is the most caring and compassionate professional doctor that I have ever had the pleasure to meet. I am disgusted with these negative comments, which are probably from patients who are not following her instructions and abusing the medication. I am devastated that anyone could bad mouth a doctor who I feel saved my life.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2010

I myself was NOT a patient, however my husband was and she prescribed him soboxone for 2 years and all of a sudden decided she was NO longer taking B.C.B.S and cut him off completely. He begged an dpleaded for her to allow him back on as he relapsed after not having his script and she decided to make a scene and scream at the top of his lungs to leave. She does not CARE about her patients and I am reporting her to medical board, attorney general and the dea's office. I am now speaking with an attorney as well regarding patients rights and the next step for making sure she is not able to practice as a doctor.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2010

She is a pill pusher has no regard for patients safety I am currently reporting her medical board , attorney general and insurance company

flag | Submitted August 3, 2010

Dr. Ellen Malsky's Credentials

• Mt Sinai Sch Of Med Of The City Univ Of Ny, New York Ny 10029 (Grad. 1992)