Taras Rodak

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Taras Rodak

I have been a patient of Dr. Rodak's since approximately 2004 and continue to see him on a regular and ongoing basis. I have always found him to be very professional, knowledgeable, compassionate and thorough. I have been battling a number of different diagnoses and I truly believe I have remained in very stable and good condition because of the treatments he has recommended and administered. He always follows protocol and explains everything prior to executing any treatment. I trust Dr. Rodak and value his opinion. He is an excellent naturopath and I would very highly recommend him to anyone looking for this type of care. Thanks for taking such good care of me Dr. Rodak!! Connie

flag | Submitted April 28, 2019

I have been a patient of Dr. Rodak's for approximately 5 years now. I have found him to be a very gifted and compassionate naturopath. Dr. Rodak helped me to overcome recurring bladder infections and to reduce my migraines. I see him for Bowen therapy and my health is thriving. Dr. Rodak is not only skilled and respectful, but also insightful. I appreciate his excellence and his impeccability as both a human and a health care provider. I am grateful.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2019

I have been a patient of Dr. Rodak’s for over 8 years. He is an absolutely amazing individual. Very caring, thoughtful and definitely tries to help. I love the ability to be able to email the receptionist for appointment times, am always treated with respect and highly recommend him and his team.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2019

Dr. Rodak went above and beyond to help me when I was struggling with a health issue that quickly became debilitating. Thankfully with his intervention and knowledge I was able to recover just before the holidays. He is an attentive Doctor who paces his treatments and recommendations specific to your needs. His staff is wonderful and accommodating. Thank you Dr. Rodak & The Wellness Institute.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2019

I've been a patient of Dr. Rodak’s for a couple of years and have benefited from the services he provides. He is very knowledgeable and professional and I appreciate the fact that he thoroughly explains all treatment modalities, provides various treatment options and goes over and above to provide the best care possible. Although I don't believe in quick fixes I was really impressed after my last visit.  I came in for back pain and found relief the next day after only one Bowen and acupuncture treatment. I had a great experience and relief from pain.  I continue to recommend the services Dr. Rodak and his team provides to all my friends.  I also see the clinics massage therapist and Osteopath who are also excellent.  Keep up the good work Dr. Rodak! I really appreciate you and your team looking after my health.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2018

I have been going to the Wellness Clinic for the past 4 years, and have noted Dr. Rodak to be an exceptional Naturopath. The timeliness of the service, and how he handles sensitive concerns and issues are noteworthy. I recommend him without reservation, especially given his depth of knowledge.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2018

I was diagnosed with ITP ( low blood platelets ). The medical doctors had me on steroids for about 6 years and then decided that the next best treatment was to remove my spleen. They did this about a year and a half ago but it with unsuccessful results. In October I went to see Dr. Rodak and he started me on acupuncture and I was also treated by the osteopath Olha. With in weeks my blood platelets numbers started going up and as of now ( 2 months later ) my numbers are in normal range. Coincidence? I think not.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2018

I see Dr. Rodak regularly for Colonics and Bowen Therapy. I recently received a Vitamin C IV, and he was there with me the whole time to ensure I felt okay and that the treatment was going well. Dr. Rodak is very knowledgeable, and since he loves to share his knowledge during treatments I get to learn more and more each time that I see him! I'm very thankful for Dr. Rodak and the Wellness Institute. I highly recommend and encourage EVERYONE to go see him and his team! :)

flag | Submitted December 7, 2018

I have been attending the Wellness Clinic for 15+ years and will continue to do so; have recommended the clinic to friends and family; Dr. Rodak is a truly knowledgeable and professional naturopath, taking the time to listen to patients symptoms and explain the treatment options.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2018

Very good experience! This clinic is so peaceful. Dr. Rodak is compassionate, kind and competent. I will be returning for another treatment in 2 weeks. Every visit I learn something new. Thank you.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2018

Taras Rodak's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

MSP/BC Med