Ratings for Dr. Daniel Comay

Beth is very nice and helpful. She has a lot to manage because of the high volume of patients. She does a remarkable job. Dr Comay seems like a smart man, but seemed a bit bored when I spoke as he twirled his own in his hand. My case wasn't clear cut and he didn't seem to know how to help me. I think he should slow down a bit and take more time to listen or offer advice if he can't help. I felt like he didn't know how to help me. He just looked st the test results and took them at face value. He needs more balance between what he sees on paper and what his medical intuition is telling him. I don't expect him to have all of the answers, but a little compassion would have been nice too.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

Best doctor I've ever dealt with, very knowledgeable about treatment options and stays up to date with the changing landscape of therapies.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

felt rush and he was not very helpful.. I did not feel that he was listening to my concern. I won't recommend him to anyone

flag | Submitted September 3, 2017

Excellent bedside manner and attention to detail. Explains everything in terms the patient can understand and has always been available to answer questions. Beth in his office has always been very helpful. It is always a pleasure dealing with both Dr. Comay and Beth even if the reasons are not a pleasure.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Dr Comay rushes to conclusions and doesn't take time to listen to his patients. I'm sure he's knowledgeable and can help many people but he doesn't seem to take a genuine interest in helping each patient, instead he just gives standard advice to take more drugs.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

Dr Comay is excellent! He is knowledgeable, helpful, listens to your concerns, and follows through.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Probably the best doctor I've ever had. Very concerned for his patients. Willing to go the extra mile.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2017

Very professional and kind. Miserable office staff.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016

Dr. Comay saved my mother's life. My mother ended up in the hospital because she did not take the colonoscopy medication properly. Since he could not perform the procedure he decided to conduct a few other tests. A CT Scan showed a lump outside of her pancreas. If this was not detected when it was it would have resulted in pancreatic cancer which is known as a silent killer. He referred us to a surgeon in Toronto who removed the lump. Thanks to Dr. Comay my mother is with us today.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016

A great doctor who is knowledgeable and takes the time needed to explain information in a difficult situation. Caring and professional.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2016