Ratings for Dr. Priya V. Bayyapureddy

Dr. Priya is caring physican and has been helping my family with our medical need for the past 5 years.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2016

Found her knowledgeable and caring. Was a great experience, would recommend.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

Have not seen a doctor who is so approachable and compassionate as her. She is thorough and takes time to explain and actually listens. Was so impressed with the care, I referred her to my friends. I would recommend her. Excellent bedside manner.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2014

Worst doctor ever visited. Does not spend time with the patient, does not prescribe the correct medicine and forgets to give the prescription itself. I had to apply leave and go back to get the prescription when I became more sick after the first visit. The staff is the most non courteous people that I have ever met in any clinic, so far in my entire life. She has the worst possible equipment, for example the hypertension reading device hurts your arm and leaves marks on your skin and reads your blood pressure wrong. Even more horrible, after preliminary check up with the nurse, you are made sit in the room waiting for the doctor for ever to show up, and your time is never valued.

Submitted September 17, 2014

I love their care. They provide good service and I like online access to all medical records and labs. I have been in using this Doctor as my Primary Care provider.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2014

did not get the problem solved, had to get all the tests done and still failed to get the treatment for the probem which still exists.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2014

Attentive and caring doctor , finally somebody who will listen. Will not see anybody but her. Made her my primary care doctor and the rest of my family sees her.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2012

Great doctor, cares about her patients, she went out of her way to get me me meds which were expensive after I lost my insurance.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2011

Doctor is great,staff is knowledgable and friendly. Very clean,family friendly.Open on weekends with no extra fee.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2010

I went in with out appointment and still got to see doctor with in 20min. Doc was very thorough in asking questions and diagnostics. I am very pleased with friendly staff. Very good doctor, facilities and convenient timings. I am making her my primary physician.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2010