You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Joel Werier

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

Seriously could not be more pleased with Dr. Werier, he handled my ortho oncology problem with ease & made my journey through surgery much easier than I anticipated.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

Wonderful doctor, we would recommend highly him. Very personable, sense of humor and very talented surgeon. He did a wonderful job with our son, removed all of his cancer and our son is happy and healing beautifully! The staff throughout the hospital are always courteous and very caring and helpful!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2015

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

Empathetic, sense of humour, kind and extremely helpful. His staff is as knowledgeable and helpful as he is. I am still alive and walking 9 years later thanks to the support of Dr. Werier and his staff.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2014

Best Dr Ever...saved my son's life...forever grateful!!! I would recommend him to everyone...

flag | Submitted April 27, 2014

The way he conducts his service is extremely unorganized. He wanted to change my procedure right as they were rolling me to go into the OR! I have felt more pain after dealing with Dr. Werier than I had before he operated. Not only did I have complications with losing feeling in my leg and extreme amounts of blood lost, he sent me home from emergency by myself and only prescribed me with 4 pain medications after I had complained of extreme pain a month later. My parents were not very pleased with him at all. It's been a year later and still nothing has been solved to why I am having this much pain. His secretary on the other hand is very nice and helpful.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2013

-Very knowledgable in the subject matter and was able to bring in the seniormost radiologist to support his NCCN protocol approach to oncology. A personable medical practioner who is keen to understand and talk directly to the issue at hand, mindful of the quagmire and quack fixes he rises above all and openly offers to invite other related medical practioners into the health matter. We were relived to see this especially given the nonsense on the the web and stories of how the system operates. Hope this helps.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2013

While very encouraging, we always felt he was being straight up with us as we were dealing with some tough stuff. He does have an excellent sense of humor, listened to and answered our many cancer-related questions, and my wife was up and walking just hours after a very complicated four hour surgery, with no pain according to her. The nurses say he's "brilliant" and they should know. You'll be lucky if you're his patient.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2013

I recommend Dr.Werier because he is very intelligent and talented doctor.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2012

Dr. Joel Werier's Credentials

Updates

• A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "irresponsible prescribed the wrong drug and did not apologize after admitting this"

February 5, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Seriously could not be more pleased with Dr. Werier, he handled my ortho oncology problem with ease & made my journey through surgery much easier than I anticip..."

April 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Wonderful doctor, we would recommend highly him. Very personable, sense of humor and very talented surgeon. He did a wonderful job with our son, removed all o..."

March 10, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Great sense of humor, Knowledgeable, Easy going. He did my Surgery about 10 years ago and I would praise him to anyone."

October 7, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Empathetic, sense of humour, kind and extremely helpful. His staff is as knowledgeable and helpful as he is. I am still alive and walking 9 years later thanks t..."

September 9, 2014