Ratings for Dr. Brent T. Baker

Dr. Baker and his staff were friendly. Dr. Baker did not seem to be in a hurry. He took his time and seemed knowledgeable, making good recommendations for my son. I would gladly take my son or any of my other children back to him.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2013

did not like this doctor at all! rude and does not know what he is talking about. always felt rushed at the appointment..

flag | Submitted February 14, 2012

Best doctor i have ever seen for my children. Recommend to everyone, very personal and polite kids love him. and very informative, nice to see a dr that finally cares for the children rather than the money

flag | Submitted November 8, 2011

Baker is the worst dr I have ever seen. He has no concern or patience with the child. I wonder how he is able to secure his job with his lack of knowledge. You will fell very pathetic if he is your ped because he is short tempered and want to lecture you to make you realize you are ingnorant and that he knows everything in this world.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2011

OMG! I cannot believe this Dr. Baker...he is a jerk and an idiot!!! He is so rude and ignorant. I cannot believe he told another patient to feed their sick child fatty french fries because that is exactly what he told me..."Give him chicken nuggets and fries" What kind of "doctor" tells you to eat fatty foods when you are sick or even when you are healthy? He has the worst bedside manner and should be working in a funeral home and not a pediatrician's office. I hold Graves Gilbert fires his dumb @$$.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2011

Wow, where do I start? This man is a jerk, he is rude and hateful, he doesn't have a caring bone in his body, and he likes to spout off big words to make himself look smart, when in fact he doesn't have a clue. He was not gentle with my child and couldn't have been more hateful to me. When my child started to cry while being examined, he picked him up and thrust him back to me, saying, " Well, if you are going to cry, just go back to your mommma." At this point, I mistakenly asked a simple question about my son's shots, and he went into a 10 minute speech, where he barely took a breath, on how he would never delay or allow his patients to get off schedule with their shots because he didn't want to jeapordize his patients or his own children by having them be a part of a society that wasn't vaccinated. He then told me that if I didn't agree, I should make an appointment with another doc. I am going to do just that, asap. We won't ever see him again.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2010

This Dr is a JERK! He was so ill mannered and rude to my 1 year old little girl that I was speechless. My child went to touch his stethoscope like most infants/toddlers would, and he yelled at her and was very cold telling her "do not touch this" while pointing his finger at her!!! He refused to hear my concerns about my child and then told me to feed my child with diarrhea greasy fatty french fries and junk food to help her bowels get solid...WTH??? He is even dumber than he looked..we only saw him once and then ran like hell!!! He acted as though he cared less about my child and that was very heart-breaking.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2010