Ratings for Dr. Christopher Baranano

Terrible. I wanted to know what my options were but he didn't care. Felt like he pushed surgery. He also didn't seem comfortable with that he was saying. If he had doubts in the procedure then why would I trust my child with him? Just be honest. If you don't feel comfortable with doing a procedure then don't play Russian Roulette with my child!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

Love the staff. Dr. Baranano took his time with my son and explained everything to me as well as to my son. He LOVES to come see Dr. Baranano!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

Worst experience. He didn't even look at my child and wanted to perform surgery. He didn't give me a reason. He seemed to rush to explain my child's problems. Oh, waiting 2 hours in the waiting room didn't help either.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

A+ doctor. Nice clinic and staff. Great with kids, had some good tricks to keep her calm and mostly still. Surgery went well and we're all sleeping again. Amen! Highly recommend Dr B.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

REALLY nice! Did surgery on my duaghter. she is better now.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014