Ratings for Dr. Susan Gladstone

Dr. Gladstone was unfamiliar with several important facts from a previous session about my life. Not that they were too relevent to the issues, but the fact she didn't pay attention, or take good notes showed. Dr. Gladstone was unfamiliar with the issues I brought to her, but alluded that she was in a previous session. Dr. Gladstone stated her diagnosis before she had all the complete and relevant information. We also spend about 1/3 of each session talking about issues related to nothing more than her and idle banter. I have since sought a diagnosis from two other specialists in behavioral psychology, and was very satisfied. Which added to my dismay and disappointment with Dr. Gladstone. If you are considering using Dr. Gladstone, please exhaust your search for a doctor before using her. I chose her first because my insurance company stated she was the closest to my location. Bad move on my part. Spend the extra time and find a different doctor who will care about you.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2011

I don't know why but I just couldn't help the feeling that she wasn't very......empathetic. Because patients are so situational, empathy is kind of important for a psychologist to have so that they can utilize their knowledge and figure out the best way that they recommend the patient handles things, you know? I don't know why but I just found her a very hard person to readand stuff so it kind of made it more formal and less "comfortable, I'm gonna sit on the couch with a box of tissues and pour all of my secrets out to you" you know what I mean??

flag | Submitted October 8, 2010

Instead of helping with interpersonal skills she recommended that I cut all ties with everyone I had problems with!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2007