Ratings for Dr. David P. Hill

DR Hill just did my nasal reconstruction and sinus surgery. I feel so much better and can actually breath again. He was very knowledgeable and we tried a couple of alternatives before making the decision that surgery would be the most helpful. Awesome doctor!!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

Dr Hill is wonderful. He has taken the tonsils out of 3 of my children, one with Special Needs and she loves him and can't wait to see him each time. Kids adore him.He does excellent work and has great bedside manner.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2011

Dr Hill is amazing! He has done surgery on 3 or the 4 of us in my family, including my 2 yr old and 3 yr old kids. I trust his judgement and skills and he has the best bedside manner of any doctor I have ever met! His patience with parents is unprecedented!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2011

Dr. Hill is great! He is kind and knows what to do. I would recommend for anyone.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2009

Dr. Hill is the best! He has treated my daughter for nearly 10 years and is always up on the latest research and medications. He is very personable and doesn't talk down to you. He offers several options and gives his expert opinion, but always values your input.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2007

Dr. David P. Hill's Credentials

• University Of Utah School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)