Ratings for Dr. Rasha Wahba

Dr. Rasha is always late, even with an appointment, waiting area is always full of frustrated parents and kids, her recommendations seem lazy and uninformed, you have to be persistent for simple tests, she is often tired and yawning, even at odd times of the day, like at lunch. I asked her about a lump on my body, she says it's fine, she just brushes it off like it doesn't matter. A couple of months later I go to the hospital, with high fever and shortness of breath, they tell me it's due to an infected cyst, they have to drain it and prescribe medications. It was a very painful experience. I told Dr. Rasha about hospital visit and cyst, she claims I never told her about this cyst, she looks me in the face and says this, as if I am a liar, why would I lie about a lump on my body that I was concerned about months ago? All I can surmise is that she was too lazy or sleepy to write down when I came in and what it was for. Take my advice and go to a reputable physician who knows what they are doing and who is willing and able (not sleepy or lazy) to take your concerns seriously. As for the lab on site, it is a complete joke, the lady who does it, is so inexperienced, her hands shake and she just stabs the needle in my vein, every time, like why are you not getting better at this? It is a simple procedure to draw blood. It's just incompetence all the way around at this place from doctor to nurse.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

Yes, its a long wait but its worth it. She know exactly what to do and or prescribe. She takes her time eventhough their is to much of a line up

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

Excellent knowledgeable family doctor 👍🏽👍🏽 Lab on site too!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

Excellent doctor, great staff and lab. Thorough and friendly

flag | Submitted June 3, 2017

No complaints! Secretary is always nice to me I never wait too long and dr wahba is kind and patient

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

Secretary is terrible. Always defensive, even if your only asking a simple question. Should learn customer service.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2017

The wait is longer because she is the doctor very accurate. She made sure she address every issue.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

I only have had good experiences with this doctor.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2016

She never helps... very dumb.. makes me wait atleast three hours everytime i need to go and is useless

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

Excelent doctor, very good staff, close to my home

flag | Submitted August 27, 2016