Ratings for Dr. Steven J. Golombek

only give you one work answers. never spends time with you, never does a examination. Tell him you in pain and he just nods his head. He nods his head at everything.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2012

This Doctor has me out of his office in 5 minutes. Doesnt ask alot of questions or really look at you. But he does request you come back every 3 mos. (Im in remission with RA)This is scary if you are in a flare up in the future. Will he be aggressive??? Getting med's called in is a nightmare he doesnt tell the nurse when I asked at my appointment. Now Im in a flare up with no medication. I pay top dollar with Oxford Insurance for this in and out in 5 minute meat market.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2012

Only reason I go to him is because there are no other rheumatologists in area. No bedside manner, does not review any labs with you, staff is not very helpful. He is more concerned with filling in his paperwork so he can "keep track on the computer of his patients." Don't go to him if you like to speak with your doctor.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2012

Went to this Dr. for extreme pain in joints. He hardly ever spoke unless I asked a question, never reviewed blood work with me. Terrible Dr. with no cedside manner and never addressed or acknowledged the pain I was in.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2011

Wonderful, caring doctor who is always prompt and understanding.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2010

Didn't care for this doctor. Did nothing for chronic back ache where all mri's and cts came up negative for bone involvement. Diagnosed me with some pulled muscle or something like that without tests or anything. Spent very little time with me. Problem is still present and may be Lyme disease. As a Rheumatologist he should of explored all avenues.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2009

Doctor is very knowledgeable, He wasted no time in finding a diagnosis and was very honest about the treatment for the disease.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2007

My doctor referred me to him after being sick for months and being unable to find a reason. He diagnosed a rare condition and has since cured me. I don't think I would be alive today if not for Dr.Golombek.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2007

At first I thought he was fine, but as the years went on, and my symptoms were changing, and getting worse, he did not acknowledge these changes. Would just nod, and say "Don't take more than 2 Tylenols" I had burning in my fingertips, and feet, and could barely get through the day,a nd that was his response. Horrible. no bedside manner.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2007

Dr. Steven J. Golombek's Credentials

• Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Dover, NJ