Ratings for Dr. Carmen M. Renna

Last year when I turned 22, it was time to finally leave my pediatrician and find an internist. I am so glad I ended up with Dr. Renna. She is very knowledgable and caring. What I most like about her is how thorough she is. The office can get very busy but she always takes her time with me, answering any questions I have and making sure she has a full understanding and history. My only complaint is that the office is extremely busy, parking is a mess, and some office members aren't the best. However, I will admit that the office staff seems to have improved lately.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2011

Dr.Renna is great to talk with and caring. She also followed up quickly with me after the appointment. Office staff on the latest visit was actually better than usual. I have been tempted to switch doctors because of the office staff - lets see how the latest referral goes!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2009

I have been going to Dr. Renna for a few years, first time on a recommendation. I have always liked her, and now more than ever. She really sticks by her patients when they have problems.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2009

I began seeing Dr. Renna approximately 2 years ago and couldn't be more pleased. I'm even more of a fan of Susan Makish, the NP on staff.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009

Dr. Renna diagnosed my cancer early when the experts could not find it. Got it early - got it out! Exellent diagnostician. Offce staff policies could be better - but want a good Doctor? She is it.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2008

Not the best doctor I have ever been to but certainly not a bad doctor. I would have to agree that her office staff is rude and clueless.

Submitted June 5, 2008

Dr. Renna was insensitive and uncaring. When I told her I had pain, she told me other people had more pain than I did and I stop complaining!That statement is unacceptable from a doctor. I changed physicians pronto!

Submitted February 21, 2008

DR. RENNA WAS AMAZING SHE CALLED ME WITH A QUESTION I HAD RIGHT AWAY BUT THE ONLY PROBLEM I HAD WAS WITH HER STAFF THEY WERE VERY RUDE!!!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2007

She has been my doctor for years & has always been knowledgeable, pleasant & punctual. I would HIGHLY recommend her!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2007

Fantastic, caring, and very knowledgable internal medicine doctor. Very willing to take the time to work with patients to get to the root cause of any issue or ailment.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2007

Dr. Carmen M. Renna's Credentials

• A Einstein Coll Of Med Of Yeshiva Univ, Bronx Ny 10461 (Grad. 1981)

Healthnet