Ratings for Dr. Phillip Peng

Egotistical doctor who dismisses causes and treats everyone as though they have undiagnosable chronic pain. He recently took over the role of a neurologist, and is managing complicated cases without the required expertise. I've heard many cases of this doctor dismissing test results, diagnostic images, and injuries, and referring to patients conditions as "body mind connection issues" he prescribed breathing excercises instead of necessary additional images that another doctor ordered a few months later.This doctor is dangerous.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

I had the pleasure to meet Dr Peng twice regarding a snowboarding injury. unfortunately I made a quick negative first impression based on the fact that I had a short appointment & only met the nurse basically. However Dr Peng saw me again to give me another opportunity to discuss my case directly to him. This Dr is the real deal he was so kind spent a full 2 hours in order to understand & explain the complex problem Im dealing with & finally after 2 years I feel like this Dr gave me a diagnosis after so many failures with previous practitioners . He is a smart intelligent polite gentleman & puts all his effort & heart to help his patients. I'm so so grateful for that .

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

Amazing doctor. I only met him for a little bit at the end of my consultation which was facilitated by his fellow. His fellow, Dr Baig was also wonderful. Very helpful, kind, answered all of my questions, explained everything well and waited patiently for me to read through all procedure consent forms. During my procedure I mentioned to Dr Peng that I was starting nursing school in September and he moved the ultrasound machine closer to my bed so that I could see and explained everything that was on the screen. He was also able to talk me through deep breathing to ensure my muscles didn't tense when the needle went in. Overall, a very excellent doctor. I really like him.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

Dr. Peng is an outstanding and caring doctor who is always trying to help and approve your pain as much as he can.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2017

Had Dr Peng for a nerve block, answered all my questions and he and his staff were excellent.

Submitted March 21, 2017

what a condescending doctor wouldn't help me at all hope I can find help I need

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

was rude to me and heard him yell at other doctor he was working with do not advise

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

Dr Peng has an excellent fellow, who explained everything to me and answered to all my questions. But dr Peng showed up at the end for like 2 minutes, seemed irritated by what i was trying to explain to him (more like i was trying to squeeze in a couple of wards) , so i felt intimidated by him. Also talks too loud , which made me uncomfortable that the conversation could be herd behind the door. But again an excellent fellow, gives hope for future generation of doctors!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015

I am both a patient of Dr. Peng and a physician as well so I think my comments are relevant. I suffer from a rare disease and thank God I found Dr. Peng. He gave me back my life and so kind and caring. My wife thinks he is the best and I agree completely. What a fantastic healer and what a great guy! I absolutely rate this doctor my saviour.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2014

Dr. Peng is a highly professional and knowledgeable specialist. He always goes above and beyond to ensure the maximum comfort to his patients. His staff at the Pain Management Clinic at Toronto Western Hospital is equally polite and caring. Amazing, kind and truly awesome people like Dr. Peng and Arlene Falcon always act professionally and effectively with genuine care about the patients. We had to fly to Toronto from Alberta and both were incredibly accommodating at all times. Heartfelt Thank You to such wonderful professionals!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2013