Ratings for Dr. Jacob Barsky

Very caring Man who loves his job. A true role model in the profession!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2015

flag | Submitted February 7, 2012

Helped me a lot with my illness and was very empathic and compassionate

flag | Submitted August 14, 2010

Dr. Barsky is one of Lethbridges finest doctors and we should be rejoicing the fact that we are honored to have him as a physician at our hospital. He is not only smart, but empathetic at the same time. Thank You Dr. Barsky!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2009

Disrespectful, rude, unhelpful, appears to have no empathy or caring. Quick to dismiss patients, do no diagnostic testing and send you home with no advice about what is going on, how to cope with what is going on, and to show some caring and empathy. Saw one time for about 20 seconds with difficulty swallowing....after a few months of overall health decline. Told to go home, "just having struggles and nothing could be done"....left the room. I decided to see no one after this visit...makes you want to give up on the medical profession and wonder what exactly they are in this busines for. Fearful of seeing any doctors because of this experience.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2009

Dr. Jacob Barsky treated me very very rudely and insinuated that I was 'on speed' after I was told to go to the emergency room for a concern I had with my issuing pharmacy. If you are currently being treated by a medical doctor like him who is likely to slander you, I'd strongly recommend finding another one, and not to recommend Jacob Barsky. After waiting 2 hours in the emergency room, he was the most unhelpful person I could EVER imagine a physician being, and I was only in his presence for a meager 20 seconds. Save your time and your pride and disregard Dr. Barsky, unless you'd prefer someone who seems unattentive, brash, mean and uncaring.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2009