Ratings for Dr. Eric L. Jenison

AMAZING STAFF AND DOCTOR VERY KIND AND KNOWLEDGEABLE AND COMPASSIONATE TOOK ME THRU A VERY DIFFICULT TIME

flag | Submitted December 28, 2011

Doctor Jenison's staff is the most helpful and kind I have ever encountered. Sue, one of the nurses worked extremely hard in order to have my surgery accepted at Akron hospital. I would recommend them to anyone!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr. Jenison's for over 6 years. He is the very best at what he does. I have had numerous surgeries and rounds of chemo. Every time I have a visit he is knowledgeable, caring, and very thorough. I have received the latest and best care from him I possibly could. I would recommend him to anyone and I have been in the cancer game for awhile now. I trust him completely 100% and he has only had my best interests at heart while treating me along with his office staff. Dr. Jenison is a wonderful doctor with whom I have had a great experience with while battling ovarian cancer. Again I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2008

Dr. Eric L. Jenison's Credentials

• Med Coll Of Ohio, Toledo Oh 43699 (Grad. 1974)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal