Ratings for Dr. R. PAUL Fulmer

Very nice and explained procedure and all painless and felt very relaxed even with my anxiety,.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

made me very comfortable and at home. told me what to expect so i was not worried or scared at all.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

I had a great expierence, my procedure was a success! The doctor and the staff are very informative, helpful and nice.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

Dr. Fulmer is an excellent doctor and helped me deal with my sinus problems.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

Dr. Fulmer is an excellent doctor. During my consultation visit, he completely explained the Balloon Sinuplasty, went over my CT scan with me, and answered any questions I had. During the procedure, he explained each step before he proceeded and asked how I was doing after each step. He is a very professional and caring doctor. The Sinuplasty has changed my life. I have not had a headache since the day of the procedure, which he had said might happen. I am able to sleep much better at night and am actually thinking more clearly without the constant pressure in my forehead. The office staff at the Midland office are very friendly and helpful. The medical staff have a very professional and caring attitude. The first time I visited the office, I felt that everyone here genuinely cares about their patients. I have told many friends and coworkers about both the Balloon Sinuplasty and the allergy drops, which are much more convenient that weekly trips to get shots. I would highly recommend Dr. Fulmer and Texas Allergy to anyone who suffers from chronic sinus infections and allergies.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

The doctor and his staff where top notch. The procedure I had done was handled in a couple hours, the pain was minimal, and the recovery period was short. I was back in work in 48 hours and was experiencing minor aches and pains at best. The post ops where quick, and the instructions explained clearly so i knew the impact of the healing. Every visit was done to the convience of my schedule as they worked hard to make that happen while I travel for work. Everyone from the doctor to the front desk were friendly and socialable it felt like they cared that I was recovering, If you have to get work done here I reccommend it they are informed, helpful,and sincere here. Not to mention the result I have had from after their medical treatments are the difference of night and day as I am able to breathe with a level of comfort I have not had since I was a young kid.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

Best ever! Great personality and bed side manner. I know him from when he practiced in Tyler, TX and he is an awesome surgeon and genuinely nice person. I would highly recommend him to anyone who may need an ENT doctor.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

the balloon sinuplasty was the best thing for me. Dr. Fulmer did a wonderful job finding out what I need to clear up my sinus. He is very friendly and easy to talk to about your sinus problems.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2017

the experience was very good, the only thing i would say about the procedure is to have patience with the overall results. they do come!

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

it was very helpful. i have no more presure headaches and that is such a relief the care for after the procedure was easy and did really good for me the staff was very helpful and answered any and all questions that i had with each visit.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

Dr. R. PAUL Fulmer's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Med Branch Galveston, Galveston Tx 77550 (Grad. 1989)