Ratings for Dr. Aaron W. Maddox

It has been some years now sense I was a patient of Dr. Maddox. Dr. Maddox is the best doctor that I have ever had. He is so concerned and listens very well. His knowledge is excellent. Dr. Maddox is very classy and professional. I left his care because of the ladies on his staff. the ladies were so rude. They had the hardcore attitudes of prison inmates.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

flag | Submitted September 10, 2013

I was a patient of Dr. Maddoxx I didn't like the wait time, but he was a good Dr. The staff in my opinion was sometimes rude . That was the main reason that I left. It shouldn't be up to the patient to keep the staff in check for their attitudes. Thats the Dr's job, he didn't have a problem billing my blue cross why should he have a problem checking his staff. Like I said good Dr but the office staff was horrible.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2012

I love Dr Maddox, have been a patient of his for many years. He allows all patients ample time to discuss any questions/concerns about health issues. Unless you're his last patient, then it changes somewhat... Nevertheless, he is well worth the wait. He has gotten answers for me where other doctors couldn't (or wouldn't) if i had anything to complain about, it would be those 2 sisters at the front desk that lack communication skills ...

flag | Submitted August 22, 2011

Usually a long wait nice bedside manner spends qualiaty time with his elderly patients most likely reason for long wait. Likr=e that if he doesn't know the answer he doesn't hee and haw not reluctant to sent you for 2nd opion

flag | Submitted September 6, 2009

Dr Maddox takes time to listen to you, he will answer all your questions, he is not always in a hurry when he sees you.He demonstrates what a good DR should be.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2007

Dr. Aaron W. Maddox's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1976)