Ratings for Dr. John T. Grbac

Definitely great with kids. My wife and I really benefitted from his parenting strategies. He genuinely seemed to care about our son and his situation. Thank you.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

Dr. John is very personable and related great with my child. His staff is very friendly and helpful. I would recommend his office to everyone.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2014

Dr. Grbac treated my daughter for two years and was wonderful. He spent time with her and explained to me the treatment and what I should do at home. His staff was great. He is very experienced with children. I would recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

Seemed nice at first. Once he found out counseling with my daughter was court ordered he refused to take my insurance - claimed insurance wouldn't pay it because it was court ordered. I called BCBS and they said that's not true. He wanted a $1500 retainer and then $160 PER VISIT (so per week) plus $100 hour to talk to attorneys, etc. charged me $50 to review a letter my daughter wrote me! Refused to take the case after 3 visits because I questioned how he could be on BCBS list and refuse to take it. Accused me of threatening him. Rude and sarcastic. Plus BCBS said my coinsurance was only $10 per visit and his office charged me $103 per visit!!! When I found that out he gave me some line about that not being what their system said (I showed them doc from BCBS) and said they'd refund it only when BCBS paid them - still waiting a month later and BCBS paid claims weeks ago. Now they're refusing up return my calls. Don't go here if you have any kind of a court case or a hostile ex!!!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

flag | Submitted May 8, 2014

My child is in elementary school - 5th grade. Dr. John is very personable - related great with my son - he loves him. He always asks when his next visit is. The staff is friendly and helpful. Love the house-office too, not a clinic. Recommend to all with kids.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2013

We went to Dr. Grbac during a family crisis. A family friend had seen him so we trusted him first with our teenager. He was amazing in how quickly he connected with our son. We can really see a difference and would definitely recommend.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2013

Dr. Grbac was referred by my attorney and my children's pediatrician. My divorce has been a chaotic mess. This psychologist was like an anchor for my children and for me when I needed to talk with him. Professional, great with my kids and clearly understands the pain involved in divorce - for kids and adults too.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2013

Our child was having problems at school and our pediatrician recommended Dr. John. He was very down to earth and easily put us and our daughter at ease. He was a huge help. Thank You!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2013

DR. GRBAC WAS EXTREMELY HELPFUL AND WE WERE VERY SATISFIED!!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2013