You may also like

Ratings for Dr. John R. Miklos

He did exactly what he told me he would do. He told me he couldn't guarantee that if he removed the mesh that the pain would go away but the majority of it did go away. He didn't put the mesh in but he took it out.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

Dr. Miklos knows what he's doing! Went in after many many years of vaginal pain an finally have relieve. Before i found him another doctor told me he could paralyze my leg if he took all my mesh out drpped that doc an searched out Miklos an Moore an it was such ease from begining to end . All mesh out an of course as Dr. Miklos said ,,,, no paralyzed leg ! Ladies do your homework in looking for mesh removal doc an if thinking about it go to Miklos he is an amazing Doctor!!!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

My search to find a diagnose for 3 1/2 years before I found Dr.Miklos website. The PEACE that came over me the minute I " clicked" . There I was everything I have explained to other Doctors & NO ANSWERS . My Gyno told me to take my husband to Hustler store took a few months before we did this we spent lots of$$$ trying to find gadget to help . My new found hormone Doctor spent a lot of time trying to help trying different strengths of Bio- Identical hormones. DR.MIKLOS was the only Doctor with answers. Dr. Miklos is KNOWLEDGEABLE, A Matter Of Fact Kinda Guy. Straight forward with facts. Allows you to make informed decisions. Spent 40 min to 1 hour with my husband & I. We felt very confident in DR, Miklos. I wanted 2 other procedures done one of them he said I didn't need " SAVE MY MONEY" & the other he didn't feel he could help me ,he did not do those procedures. We trusted Dr. Miklos so much stayed extra 4 days in Atlanta because of a minor complication felt I would not receive the care at home that I would get at Dr. Miklos office. We also traveled back to Atlanta for post -op I know for a fact I would not have gotten the same great care at home that I got from Dr. Miklos. I have recommended Dr. Miklos & even offered to bring a friend in need of his expertise . Dr. Miklos is the BEST OF BEST My surgery Date Aug. 26 2014 Procedures Done : Laparoscopic Hysteropexy with mesh, Paravaginal Repair, Posterior Repair, Perineoplasty, Labia Minor Reduction,Cystoscopy, Vaginoplasty . I am almost 11 month post-op FEELING RENEWED

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

flag | Submitted May 10, 2015

Dr. Miklos is the best of the best. I highly recommend Dr. Miklos. My surgery was Oct 21,2014 prior to surgery I could hardly walk due to the eroded mesh. I also had a lot of scar tissue and exposed mesh. I had seen several doctors prior to Dr. Miklos. One was not going to remove, only tuck and sew. Second was only going to remove partial. I could not get answers, if they had ever removed mesh before. I was terrified. I stumbled upon Dr. Miklos on the internet and am so thankful! My first appointment I was so relieved and felt confident that Dr. Miklos was the right surgeon for the job without a doubt. He spent over an hour with me explaining everything in detail. He was knowledgeable, kind, caring, and supportive. The business department explained everything in detail regarding cost and offered to assist with insurance billing. The RN was wonderful with assisting with writing medical updates to my employer while I was out on medical leave. It is an office with a full team effort of full case management of your medical issue. They are prompt to return phone calls. Dr. Miklos was very supportive at the hospital while I was waiting to go into surgery. He also was wonderful after the surgery and the next morning came to my hospital room and gave me a full update on my surgery. After surgery while at home recovering, I had a minor issue that alarmed me and the RN immediately called me and assisted me. The surgery went well and was able to remove most of the mesh and remove the scar tissue. However, I still have the groin pain that has not gone away but I am told it is nerve damage from the mesh. I am still thankful to have it out and the scar tissue fixed successfully. The first two doctors I consulted were covered under my insurance plan however my gut told me to go with Dr. Miklos who was out of network with my plan. I believe you pay for what you get! Worth every Penny! If you want the surgery done right, the first time, and only time go with Dr. Miklos!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

Marketing company did a great job for this office. I paid a lot of money to have a worse problem than before with incontinence. I have lawyers calling me about this bladder sling procedure I had a few months ago. All bladder sling companies are in litigation. Didn't know that! The doctors do though and they keep doing the procedures. HUGE FAILURE for me. They offer medication as a solution when I am literally wetting myself in public, while asleep, etc. Do I really want to go back to someone who offers meds to "fix" this? I think there are many more failures than they admit. I am so embarrassed to go to my regular OB/GYN and admit that I was swindled! I'm educated, in great physical shape, a business owner, wife, mother and I'm wetting myself in public!!! I have to pay attention to my bladder like a newborn. It's ridiculous and they DO NOT give the same concern after they get your money! DON'T GO THROUGH SURGERY with THIS PRACTICE unless you are DESPERATE. Labiaplasty poor due to being uneven. Guess his hand slipped. My opinion is this: They prey on women who are desperate or who just want relief from incontinence and in my case to look BETTER. Don't count on it!!! Marketing ploy!!

Submitted November 20, 2014

At first Dr Miklos was a God send ... or so I thought! He had originally taken out the transvaginal mesh that had made me so miserable and I felt great. But, I soon had to have another emergency surgery and then another scheduled one 6 months later... Fixing the same problems! I called his office over the course of a year because of even more complications and he would not take any interest in trying to fix the problem. He really is a one trick pony-and not a very good one at that! Don't let his false advertising fool you! He is not the best at what he does! Always do your homework and get ALL the info you need! I trusted him and am in worse shape than I was before!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

I went to Dr. Miklos for surgery on August 12, 2014. My office visit with him before that was the best I've ever had. His staff was so nice and professional and made me feel comfortable instead of embarrassed. Kay and Mindy were extra great. Dr. Miklos has a great personality and spent more time with me than any doctor I've ever been to. He explained my diagnosis and then all options in detail and he let me decide. He did not try to push any procedures. He just gave information, answered questions, and let me decide with NO PRESSURE whatsoever. He does not try to sell anything. He is a very knowledgeable and skilled physician. I've worked for physicians since 1984 and he is the best I've seen. I traveled from Florida to have him take care of me and am very glad I did. His staff helped me with hotel and location arrangements. The hospital staff and anesthesiologist, Dr. Lazarus, were great. I can't think of one thing to complain about or that I would change. Dr. Miklos did a Burch bladder procedure, repair of paravaginal sheaths, vaginal tightening, and perineoplasty. I had 10 lb babies. I've heard horror stories from other women who've had laparoscopy, but Dr. Miklos pressed all the air out before closing my laparoscopy holes so I had NO trapped gas pain! He is meticulous and kind and a great person. I have healed with no problems and feel great. I stopped taking pain medicine on day 3 or 4. I was able to go back to work at 2 weeks. I'm at 5 weeks now and all is well. I couldn't recommend a doctor more than I do Dr. Miklos. I am grateful to him for making me a new woman and repairing what I needed since my last baby over 16 years ago.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

Dr. Miklos and Dr. Moore are NOT urologists. You have them in the wrong category. They are urogynecologists. NOT the same thing

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

Dr Miklos is a very kind and compassionate Doctor. He educates his patients and is very straightforward and confident. I had my first surgery last year and it was 5 procedures. He provided wonderful post op support. He is very accessible. He always returns your call and email. When my gyn found some scar tissue I immediately thought I am not allowing anyone but Dr Miklos to take care of it. His staff moved quickly to fit me in for a consult and arranged it so that I could have my surgery the next day to save me a second trip. I had my surgery yesterday. It went very well. I only required one pain tablet. I drove myself home today.He will tell you honestly his opinion and he doesn't try to sell you his services. He allows you to make the choice. I didn't feel any pressure from him or his staff to proceed. His staff is very courteous and personable . Kay in particular is a gem. The staff at Northside respect him tremendously. So do I. OM from VA

flag | Submitted January 22, 2014

Dr. John R. Miklos's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. John R. Miklos is an internationally renowned Vaginal Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgeon that has dedicated his expertise to helping women regain their self confidence and restore their quality of life and sexual intimacy. Dr. Miklos will empower you with knowledge, choices and alternatives to allow you to make an informed decision about your future. He is the first Gynecologist that is Fellowship trained in both Urogynecology and Reconstructive Pelvic Surgery (2 years) and Laparoscopic Reconstructive Surgery (2 years).

• English

• Med Univ Of Sc Coll Of Med, Charleston Sc 29425 (Grad. 1989)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He did exactly what he told me he would do. He told me he couldn't guarantee that if he removed the mesh that the pain would go away but the majority of it did..."

May 13, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Miklos knows what he's doing! Went in after many many years of vaginal pain an finally have relieve. Before i found him another doctor told me he could para..."

January 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My search to find a diagnose for 3 1/2 years before I found Dr.Miklos website. The PEACE that came over me the minute I " clicked" . There I was everything I..."

July 14, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.MiklosandMoore.com" to "http://www.miklosandmoore.com/". Address has been updated from "None" to "3400 Old Milton Parkway". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "17704754499".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "A lot more focused on making money than helping anyone. Brusque, rude, and abrasive ."

May 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Miklos is the best of the best. I highly recommend Dr. Miklos. My surgery was Oct 21,2014 prior to surgery I could hardly walk due to the eroded mesh. I a..."

April 23, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Miklos is a terrible doctor and is more concerned with making money than helping people."

January 2, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Marketing company did a great job for this office. I paid a lot of money to have a worse problem than before with incontinence. I have lawyers calling me about..."

November 20, 2014
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "At first Dr Miklos was a God send ... or so I thought! He had originally taken out the transvaginal mesh that had made me so miserable and I felt great. But, I..."

October 30, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to Dr. Miklos for surgery on August 12, 2014. My office visit with him before that was the best I've ever had. His staff was so nice and professional a..."

September 17, 2014
  • First Name changed from "John" to "John R."

October 20, 2013