Ratings for Dr. Choong S. Nahm

This doctor is only looking to make a buck by doing unnecessary testing. I came in looking for guidance as to what I should do about my hearing loss, as well as the sinus pressure in my forehead. I brought with me MRI results of my entire head that I had done earlier. It showed no tumors or blockages or anything. He disregarded the MRI & insisted we do a CT Scan of my ear. He also prescribed antibiotics because he said I had a sinus infection. After taking the pills for 2 wks w/out relief I tried calling a few times. One receptionist told me to take the pills for a month! When I finally got the dr. on the phone and explained the problem, he told me to stop taking the pills and that I would need a CT Scan of my sinuses. I said, "didn't you say the CT Scan would be for my ear?" He said, "No, MRI shows ear is fine. We'll do one on your sinuses, goodbye." According to the MRI results which were done a month ago, my sinuses are fine, too. This guy is a scum bag.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2010

Staff was very friendly and got me an appointment right away. Doctor took his time and kept writing and asking questions. Excellent office would highly recommend!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2009

Dr. Nahm did two surgeries on my daughter. He is wonderful. The first time she had surgery from another doctor they fell out a month later. These lasted and did the job. She has been ear infection free since April 08. Thank you Dr. Nahm!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2008

The receptionist was so rude and totally unknowledgeable about insurance - I had to pay up fron even though I had ins. She was too busy talking to her friends to call to verify my deductible was satisfied. As to the Doctor, he spent maybe 10 minutes and wanted to have a ct and possibly operate- gave me a medication which didn't work - Never again!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2007

Dr. Choong S. Nahm's Credentials

• Korea Univ Coll Of Med, Chong-No-Ku, Seoul, So Korea (Grad. 1965)