Ratings for Dr. Deborah J. Freehling

Very bad experience. In answer to my question, she said I don't have time for that. You should go to medical school for 13 years. Not recommended at all

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015

This doctor did not listen to me when I had questions. When I had difficulty with medication, she became rude and blamed me. The staff were very unhelpful and either did not believe me or did not care that I was having difficulties. The doctor did not take my history herself, but instead left it to a staff member who gave her incorrect information.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

I've gone to Dr. Freehling for several years after a referral. She's very knowledgeable about her specialties and details. She's often caught issues general practitioners missed. Therefore her office is extremely popular and busy. She's very sympathetic when you are in pain. Her explanations and recommendations often spew out at high speed, so be ready to scribble fast or remember. Thankfully she has lots of handy notes to pass out for common issues. I often wish I had more time to discuss something to get a warm fuzzy, but once she formed an opinion she's onto another topic or patient --- the driven business person she is. Occasionally I've caught her on a slow moment and gotten extra info or random commentary giving me insight into her intelligence. Also the staff has changed a bit, but are generally helpful. Tough to get a call returned though.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2009

Worst dr ever..she wants just your money and nothing else...please dont goto her, if u want ur health and wealth to be in safe hands. I want to sue her for giving me a very strong medician and charging me for stuff that was never performed.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2008

Very Business like set up. No personal touch at all, always in a rush to see the next patient. Loves to prescribe medicines which made me so sick that I had to go into urgent care as no one called me back from the office. Doesn't like getting too many phone calls for any questions.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2007

Dr. Deborah J. Freehling's Credentials

• Univ Of Il Coll Of Med, Chicago Il 60680 (Grad. 1981)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal