Ratings for Dr. Michael J Granum

My daughter saw Dr. Granum for 15 years. She has special needs and we were there a LOT. I never had a regular staff member be rude or short with me. I did have a temp nurse be rude, but she was gone that day, once they heard a complaint. Dr. Granum came off vacation at the lake with his family to treat my daughter at the hospital emergency room. We never felt rushed, and he took the time to answer all of my daughter's questions about her treatment. If he didn't know the answer to something, he researched it and let me know the answer. When we moved back to Casper from California, he was the only pediatrician willing to take my daughter with her collection of disabilities. I have nothing but deep respect for him and his staff and wish he was here in Arkansas so we could still have him as our pediatrician!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2013

He seems very knowledgable, and goes the extra mile to provide good care for his patients. Staff is also very friendly.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2012

Dr. Granum is generally uninterested. He shows little patience for his patients and is especially short with their parents. He doesn't listen to concerns and doesnt' communicate well. I put up with being treated poorly by him and his office staff for almost 3 years...time to move on I think.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2012

Our kids have been seeing him for the past five years and he is very experienced and caring. He takes time to evaluate the situation thoroughly and he often gives followup visits as well. One of our kids has an ongoing condition and Dr. Granum's office makes every effort to see him as quickly as possible.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2009

For one, he says "he" and "him" when referring to my daughter, who he has been seeing for almost a year (only because there are no openings anywhere else) and still mispronounces her name, even though I politely try to correct it. And when it comes to my daughter's care, he is condescending to my husband and I, argues with us when we ask for tests the ER doctors said were important for my daughter to get, and seems to have a general lack of interest in her all together. I would never recommend this doctor to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2007

Dr. Michael J Granum's Credentials

• Univ Of Nd Sch Of Med, Grand Forks Nd 58201 (Grad. 1977)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Casper, WY