Ratings for Dr. Eric S. Hansen

Fantastic doctor I would recommed, first vist he send me for a xray for a bad knee very happy to have great lister, kind know everything a doctor should know " Thank you Eric Hanson

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

Dr. Hansen has been my doctor for 10 years. He has kept my health issues under control. He has always listened to my questions and answered them honestly. Not always what I wanted to hear but he has always had my best interest as the primary goal. Usually the reason the office visits go late is so they can squeeze a patient in that is seriously ill. I think anyone would appreciate that especially when your feeling bad and you need to see a doctor. He is a through diagnostician and will have you go to a specialist is it is not within his wheel house to make the call.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

I have been going to Dr. Hansen for many years. I find him to be my favorite dr. who at least takes the time and seems genuinely concerned with my health. I have seen some of the bad reviews and all I can say is, you perhaps caught him on a bad day, because I've always been MORE than pleased. I go to several drs. for other issues and he outshines all of them put together.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

Dr. Hansen is a very thorough doctor...he saved my husbands life... if he did not order blood work asap we would have never known he was in End Stage Renal Failure..by far the best doctor in Sussex County..his office staff is not the nicest but he truly is...

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

Dr. Hansen and his staff are very thorough, efficient and professional. They always take their time with patients and treat them with utmost respect. Dr. Office staff can be very busy and gruff dealing with general inquiries on the phone, people who are ill and crabby, keeping things moving along when things get backed up. I have found Dr. Hansen to be an excellent diagnostician, someone who cares about helping his patients and a professional who remains committed to providing a level of excellwnt care that is second to none. I am so greatful I chose him as my primary care physician!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2014

Dr. Hansen is very unprofessional. The front desk is a disaster and full of chaos. You are on hold for way to long and the 1 receptionist who sits in the corner is very rude and not very knowledgeable. You wait in the waiting room for a very long time and there is no point of making an appt. I would not recommend Dr. Hansen to anyone. Very bad doctor.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2013

My husband and I have been patients of Dr Hansen's for several years since my former cardiologist highly recommended him. He is patient, takes time with us, is interested in the whole patient not just rushing you in and out. The staff is wonderful! They go above and beyond to help us with working out insurance issues, appointments, and getting back to us pronto when we have questions. We couldn't be happier! We never get rushed through, he has shown kindness, compassion, and patience. Regarding diagnosis...he has been great, although we are quite thorough in our explanations of what we're experiencing. We have had MANY doctors as my husband was in the army for several years. I guess that's part of the reason we are so picky and appreciate someone, like Dr Hansen who takes the time to listen and care.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2013

Misdiagnosed me completely! His practice has gone way downhill. He doesn't take the time to really listen to your problem, and I felt rushed. Took me a 1/2 hour late for an appt. The nurse wasn't very nice either. Time to find a new doctor.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2011

Excellent Doctor, Found a very serious ailment on someone I knew long before it was evident. Very detail oriented and keeps important information accessible and legible on computer, not lost on some unreadable chart. Makes effort to see me quickly when necessary. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2009

Good Doctor! Takes the time to listen, good bedside manner. When I was a new patient & feeling ill, I called & told me to come right in & took me last minute without an appt.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2009

Dr. Eric S. Hansen's Credentials

• Umdnj New Jersey School Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Molina