Ratings for Dr. Travis H. Nakamura

Office staff is very unhelpful in responding to your needs. Doctor was ok, but did not present as particularly knowledgeable. Intention was to have three vaccinations prior to a vacation; all up this took 1.5hrs, most of it waiting. The office also called a day later to say that another vaccination would be needed - this was not told to me at the time. Very annoying.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2009

Dr. Nakamura is a wonderful doctor. He listens to all of my concerns & he was able to accurately diagnose my problems each time. He fits me in despite being extremely busy whenever I needed to see him.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2008

Great experience! Prompt visits, friendly staff. VERY thorough!

flag | Submitted April 16, 2008

When he first saw me, he gave me his prognosis and hit the nail on the head. I was impressed and thought he was a great doctor. Unfortunately, his solution was only for a symptom not the root cause of my ailments. As I started to see him more and more, he kept addressing my obvious symptoms and would not listen to what I was saying. He ALREADY knew what was wrong with me - not the right solution though obviously. Also, he kept prescribing meds - nexium, cholestorol reducing drugs.. I guess he believes that these pills are wonderful things.. A check on the Internet about side effects from these pills can be an eye opening experience. In any case, I felt that I had to pull the plug on this guy since he was not interested in getting to the root cause of my problems. I have since found another physician and will review him later as my treatment is still ongoing.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2007

Dr. Travis H. Nakamura's Credentials

• University Of Hawaii John A. Burns School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)