Ratings for Dr. Charles R. Caughlan

Dr and staff are the best, could improve on call back times.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2012

I was able to get all of my questions answered and will be making a follow up appt with him. Glad to have found a doctor that I can trust.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2012

ONE OF THE BEST AND INVESTED DOCTORS IVE MET. I HAVE A SYSTEMIC ILLNESS, SO UNFORTUNATELY, I HAVE MET MANY DOCTORS. CHARLES IS A GREAT DOCTOR, AND AN EVEN BETTER PERSON.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2012

Dr. Caughlan is an awesome doctor who cares for his patients. I am grateful I found him and got on his patient list.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2011

Polite, but insincere. Hurried, does not seem pleased to extra spend time if patient has questions. Knowledgeable, but forgets important medical details. Makes you feel like a product on his "assembly line".

flag | Submitted April 28, 2010

Dr. Caughlan has been my doctor since 1984 when he was practicing in Mason City, Iowa. I now live in Des Moines and was so blessed when I found out he is working here as well. He has ALWAYS taken thee best care of me! Very knowledgeable, knows everything, he's wonderful!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2010

Dr. Caughlan is the best Physician I have ever been to. He is very caring and went out of his way to help me one mornign when I was 'in pain'. Most others out there would have refered me to an ER.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2009

I could not be more disappointed with Dr. Caughlin's level of service, care, and expertise. He is unwilling to work with my insurance company to allow me to see an out-of-network specialist. According to Dr. Caughlan, "I don't like to work with insurance companies." More, after diagnosing me as reactive hypoglocemic, it was later discovered by another specialist that the glocuce test results were incorrectly stated. This is something that Dr. Caughlan should have caught.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2008

Charlie is the best!! Super smart and really cares about his patients...A+++ ...The man saved my life, quite literally...

flag | Submitted July 5, 2007

Couldn't ask for a nicer and more knowledgable doctor.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2005

Dr. Charles R. Caughlan's Credentials

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 1973)

Top Urgent Care Centers in West Des Moines, IA