Ratings for Dr. David Maki

If you are looking for a helpful doctor then this is NOT the guy, the only thing he did was waste my time. He did nothing medically to help me.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2012

Dr. Maki was very unhelpful and lacked compassion when dealing with a recent situation with our child. He seemed to be very distant and reserved, and as a result, unable to connect with any of our immediate needs. We have switched pediatricians and encourage my family and friends to not utilize his services.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2009

Dr. Maki is an outstanding doctor! I recommend him to each and every one of my friends and family members. He sincerely loves his job. He will get down on the child's level to help him/her feel more comfortable. He will sit and answer any and all questions, for as long as it takes. He works fabulously with doctors of other specialties. And he admits when he doesn't know something and will look it up. Ultimately he recognizes that while he is the doctor the treatment choices are up to the parent. He is such a sweet and wonderful man, especially with my son with severe disabilities. ****HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!!!!****

flag | Submitted August 1, 2007