Ratings for Dr. Alberto N. Laureano

I was referred to Dr Laureano by a friend in Morehead KY He took a large nodule out of my neck which was cancerous then removed Thyroid. I'm very pleased and thankful I met him and I appreciate his kindness and manner s to me as a patient. Dr Laureano is a super nice person and a great surgeon.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

I was impressed with Dr. Alberto Laureano at the time of my first visit to his office. He entered the room, took a seat, and listened intensely without interruption as I described my medical history relating to nasal dysfunction. A CT was performed which revealed a deviated septum, a polyp, chronic sinusitis, 90 blockage of my breathing capacity, and other abnormalities. Following a septoplasty and turbinectomy, my breathing has been restored to that of a child, and all of the enlarged turbinate inside the nose removed. At 71 years of age, I am so pleased with the outcome of the surgery, and feel fortunate to have found Dr. Laureano at a critical time in my life. Marlene Corman

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

I had a septoplasty and a turbinate reduction by Dr. Laureano first of 2012 and I still can not breath up my right nostril and the septoplasty is still giving me problems also. I wish I would have picked a different Doctor.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2012

Very intelligent; defined the problem in less than one minute, explained course of action, and most likely outcome. Friendly and informative yet moved the patients through in an expeditious manner. Could not have had a better experience; although the main office is in Lexington, he comes to Frankfort one day per week. I was able to get in fairly quickly and the staff was efficient and friendly.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2012

Please just save your money and go to a doctor that can help you. Terrible experience with this dr. and he is very unprofessional.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2011

Dr Laureano is the BEST ENT in the world to me. He has been taking care of my son since before he was two and has placed four sets of tubes and removed his tonsils and adenoids. He is very cautious and tries to do everything he can without having to do surgery. We have seen him in Lexington, Franfort and Richmond and he is always wonderfully caring and available to my special needs son. We would never go to anyone else!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2009

This physician was great and then my child had surgery and spiked a fever, was fussy and wouldnt drink his bottle. So, I called him after hours and he was so rude....he simply said....."nope, not related to the surgery....call someone else...click". I will never take my child back to his practice again unless we see another physician. Seemed to me like once he was paid for the surgery and got his paycheck patient care went down the drain...way to go.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2009

Dr. Laureano has extensively treated me for cancer. He is an excellent surgeon. In the three years of treatment that I have received, he has been both very professional, kind, and considerate. I am free of cancer now and attribute a large portion of that to his treatment.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2007

Dr. Alberto N. Laureano's Credentials

• Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)