Ratings for Dr. Michael Neshewat

Known to perform unnecessary tests that are costly to the patient. Billing department will avoid your calls and do not follow up. Office manager is of no help at all, she doesn't return your calls either. It takes an act of god to get RX filled and refilled!! Dr is good but office staff is VERY lacking.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2015

Awesome, Awesome, doctor..... Great Service at the office. I drive 45-50 minutes just so that I can be seen by Dr Neshewat. The staff is very professional, the office is always clean the waiting room is very comfortable. Dr. Neshewat is extremely thorough, detailed and thoughtful a true definition of what a doctor should be. You can't find a better doctor period.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2014

The best doctor I ever had. I have been with him for 25 years. He truly cares about you.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2013

Very thorough Doctor - great staff. I appreciate Dr. Neshewat's compassionate approach to medicine as a service. not a business. A+ Physician.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2011

Dr. Neshewat is AWESOME, even if you don't have insurance! I recommend him to anyone looking for a doctor!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2011

I love Dr. Neshewat! When my 17 yr old daughter wanted to leave the peditrician, he signed a waiver to HIS contract w/ the insurance company so that he could take her. I have been w/ Dr. N since he began his practice and would (and do) recommend him to everyone! He is a doctor who cares about his paitents and goes above and beyond for them. It's obvious he enjoys his work and helping others.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2009

I have been with Dr. Neshewat since he began his practice. When looking for an insurance I always make sure he is in the network. Very Caring, he takes his time and really talks with you about your health and/or concerns.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2008

Best Doctor I have ever went to.He told us family members when a loved one was going to die, and how he was going to die, and that is the way and time he died. I have always felt he care's deeply about his job, and my health. When I am ready to go he is still asking questions about how thing have progresses from a former thing that I have forgot about. Goes above the call of duty to help others, Like a phone call that is asking how you are doing, not just a call to tell you how you are doing. Very professional with a high amount of integerty. Shelly Stachura

flag | Submitted February 27, 2008

VERY GOOOD DOCTOR, WOULD RECOMEND TO ANYONE AND DO

flag | Submitted February 3, 2008

very thorough and knowledgable,follows through, patient with questions, great bedside manner

flag | Submitted January 9, 2008

Dr. Michael Neshewat's Credentials

• American Univ Of The Caribbean, Sch Of Med, Plymouth, Montserrat (Grad. 1984)