Ratings for Dr. Dermot J. More O'Ferrall

Doctor and staff are friendly and professional. Have been a patient for 2 years now the only visits I don't enjoy are with PA Julie pushes to hard in the treated areas. Always leave In more pain than coming in.☹

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

I am twenty year back pain veteran. On my 1st visit w/ dr O my concerns were addressed quickly. Prompt service and quick relief was rendered. Thanks Dr and staff.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2018

Very knowledgeable and friendly. He was able to diagnose my pain issue within the first visit and got me on a track to recovery. Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2018

I really appreciate/enjoy my doctor. However I feel like his physician assistant is not in the same category as him. I feel like she really does not have compassion regarding pain

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018

I had a nice and early appiontment every one was pleasent and helpful I am very confident and pleased with Dr. More O Ferrall

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

Very pleased😋 with his. Knowledge and skill. Very helpful stash. Very neat and clean facility.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2018

Very concerned and understanding doctor. Takes the time needed to explain what is necessary to get my pain under control. Feeling blessed to have found him at this time. Cannot say enough about his procedures & manners.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018

Dr More O F errall is the. Total faith in is skill and knowledge.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018

Great doctor with an excellent bed side manner. Thank you doctor.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

Fine if you're a new patient, terrible if you're established, as you'll never see him again. Just his rude, lying PA. She'll sit there and tell you things you already know not to be true, because she thinks all patients are idiots.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017