Ratings for Dr. Dermot J. More O'Ferrall

Dr More O F errall is the. Total faith in is skill and knowledge.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018

Great doctor with an excellent bed side manner. Thank you doctor.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

Fine if you're a new patient, terrible if you're established, as you'll never see him again. Just his rude, lying PA. She'll sit there and tell you things you already know not to be true, because she thinks all patients are idiots.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

I have Drop foot which is very painful, however he accessed me and prescribed the proper meds that were required for my foot to be comfortable. he has recommened back injections but i felt uneasy about that so he set a one on one visit with him and i to explain everything to put my mind at ease. i will write my next post after june 8th when that appt is done.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

I couldn't be happier! After 3 injections I no longer have back pain. Dr. More O'ferrall was recommended to me by an Orthopedic Surgeon. He said that he had gone to Dr. O for his back injections. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. O to others.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

Out of all the doctors I have visit this one pin point my problem and was concerned of the level of pain and medication to keep me going on my everyday live.he's very polite and amiable;he treat you as his only patient. Thank you Dr.Oferrall for keeping my pain on a level I can control . Grisel T. Cruz

flag | Submitted January 7, 2014

Dr. More-O'Ferrall is probably the best pain management doctor I have ever worked with. Yes, he is very intelligent and he does take the time to explain things IF YOU ASK HIM. It's your health, take the initiative. The only negative thing I can possibly say about him is he left Aurora and Vanessa is no longer handling his scheduling. She was absolutely awesome. The only way to contact him seems to be through Advanced Pain Management and those schedulers are absolutely terrible. After months of trying to get in to see Dr. M-O through Advanced Pain Management, I was able to instantly get an appointment with him through Vanessa at Aurora. Only after I made an appointment through Aurora was APM able to set up an appointment, and even that one was for the day after the one Aurora made for me. In short, awesomely intelligent and capable doctor, but the staff he chose to be associated with is his only fault as far as I'm concerned. I will miss Vanessa and wish he took her with him.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2013

Dr. D.M.O'F, Dr. Frey, and the staff at APM have been very wonderful. They are very kind, caring, and respectful. I had an emergency around xmas, while Dr. M.O was on vacation with his family, and he called me and helped me out all the way from Florida! That to me makes an amazing dr. He got me an apt with his P.A Dr. Frey. She spent a lot of time with me and was just wonderful also. I feel like they both really care about people. Its a very nice feeling to be listened to by a dr. He even called me the day after (while he was still on vacation) to see how I was doing. I have never had a doctor do that! No words can describe how wonderful they both are. I am very lucky to have their help. I would defiantly recommend them to anybody and everybody!!!!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2013

Great doctor, have not seen someone as helpful as him. He is great and really helped me relieve my pain.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2011

extremely rude and disrespectful. snatched my hand written list of questions I wanted to ask from my hands as he walked in the room, read them to himself and did not ask me about them and did not give them back until I left. In fact made a sarcastic remark about how organized I was. he did not explain specifics of medication or other recommendations, did not listen to my questions and concerns in fact did not seem the least bit interested. I can not recommend this doctor based on his attitude and behavior. To be fair the treatment he prescribed might be effective but I will never know because his extreme rudeness is just to much to put up with. I am now looking for another pain specialist. email Joe at joesy_smith@yahoo.com for any questions

flag | Submitted February 6, 2011