Ratings for Dr. Jonathan Schuh

Dr Schuh has taken great care of my son for about 8 years now. He listens to all of our concerns and is quick to call back when I am worried about anything. He is cautious and very knowledgeable. He has his nurse take care of scheduling appointments outside of his practice quickly and makes things very easy for me. He is a very caring person and as I said before, LISTENS and ACTS.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2013

I am shocked to see the poor review below. I work in nursing both in the hospital and in public health and use this ped. practice. I work with tons of peds on a daily basis and Drs Schuh and Rodriguez are the ONLY ones that I recommend or will use for my own children. I think that they are both as good as it gets and I am SUPER picky!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2009

Dr Schuh conducted a 9 month visit for my daughter. During the exam he press his finger down on her soft spot until his finger turned red and she began to squint. I became really uneasy, and ask him about it. He said oh I just need to see if her gap as closed. He attempted to do it again, but I stopped him by rubbing on her head. My daughter is fine, had she not been, I would have acted accordingly. Anyhow, I am aware that this is not the worst thing a doctor could do, but I just wanted other parents to know that this happened to me during a regular visit with Dr Schuh. I did contact Dr Schuh after the appoinment, because the thought of him intentionally hurting my daughter continued to sit in the back of my mind. Dr Schuh giggled a little, and claimed that he would never do that. I did remind him that I was present and very much aware of everything that went on. I walked him through, step by step. He continued to claim that he would never do anything like that, yet he did apologized.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2007

Dr. Jonathan Schuh's Credentials

• Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)