Ratings for Dr. Patrick Rask

Dr. Rask is a great doctor who really listens and is incredibly knowledgeable. I went to him after seeing a different pain management doctor who was not accommodating when I wanted to lower my dosages, but Dr. Rask really listened. When he wanted to try other medications and I told him I'd already tried them & they didn't work, he didn't try to push. He worked with me and seems to really care. I definitely recommend him. Unfortunately, his male receptionist is not a good fit for that job. He is gruff, harsh and does not always comply with HIPPA regulations. For example, when I was in their (small) waiting room in their Philomath office, he asked me (very loudly) if I still had X insurance (and named it) and if I was still at X address and said it aloud. He also did the same to the patients before & after me. I informed the PA and it hasn't happened since.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2013

Dr. Rask is an awesome doctor, who takes time to listen to his patients, and the first doctor that I have been treated by that has truly got me out of pain, and I am able to think straight, for the first in my life since multiple injuries and multiple disabilities. I strongly recomend anyone with chronic pain to visit his clinic. Two thumbs up!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2013

Dr. Patrick Rask's Credentials

• Univ Of Nv Sch Of Med, Reno Nv 89557 (Grad. 1994)

MSP/BC Med