Ratings for Dr. Jeff B. Rogers

Great Dr.! I have three boys and they love him I am so happy to have found him.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2007

This is a very caring loving practice and environment. Warm office setting. Professional flow. In 1993, my original selection of this practice was because it had a father, son, and wife. I called the hospital before having my children to ask 3 nurses who they suggested and who to avoid. Forest Park Pediatrics hands down. Having an older doctor with his son and wife as new doctors gave a balance of experiences. Today, they have two locations and two other fantastic doctors added to their roster who are on top doctors listings. I have never changed my childrens doctors. I didn't always agree with the treatments, because they would not medicate. My husband and I trusted them and Over time, now I understand why they did not medicate each time. They appear to be holistic doctors and prefer not to give children unnecessary medi's. Time has proven them to be correct with antibiotics. At 14 & 11 in 2007, I ask the boys if they wanted to change being older seeing mostly babies. Both said, "No".

flag | Submitted July 24, 2007

Dr. Jeff B. Rogers's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Southwestern Med Ctr At Dallas, Med Sch, Dallas Tx 75235 (Grad. 1986)

• BCBS Illinois