Ratings for Dr. Margaret R. Atterbury

Dr. Atterbury is not a doctor, well not a very helpful one. I have a congenital condition which includes extreme pain. She sent me to a specialist who diagnosed me with it and gave me medication and said I needed surgery to fix it but to return to my primary care doctor for more medication when I ran out, so I go to her tell her this and she acts like its not her job to give me the medication and told me to go back to the surgeon. So I go back and again they tell me its her place to give me the medications I need and to go back. I told them what she said and they seemed to not believe me so I go back to her and she told me not to return to her office for medication as its not her place to order them for me its theirs and to return to the other doctor. Dr. Atterbury is a poor excuse for a Doctor and the Millvale at Hopple Street clinic will be better off with out her. If its not her job to help someone who has a degenerative life changing condition than what is her job.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2012

Dr. Margaret R. Atterbury's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1982)

• Aetna - Choice Pos Ii
Healthwise
Mail Handlers
Molina
  • Molina Healthcare
Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
Select Choice