Dr. Michael Blackmore

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Michael Blackmore

Dr Blackmore is one of the nicest and friendliest doctors I have been a patient off. He also is very knowledgeable and fair in treating patients with the proper diagnosis. His assistant Angie is a gem.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2018

Was more than happy to compare his own process of healing to my own which is not ok as a doctor. Absolutely traumatized me. Kept telling me what I don’t have but couldn’t tell me what I do have. Told me the only treatment that has actually worked for me for two years was actually making me worse. Talked down about every other doctor I had mentioned including trying to convince me that the one doctor who’s ever taken my pain seriously didn’t count because he’s not a “real specialist”. I’m sure this man has helped many people but I left his office feeling traumatized and angry.

Submitted May 28, 2018

I went to see Dr. Blackmore because of severe back pain and joint problems. The first impression upon arriving at his office was very positive because Angie, his assistant is extremely kind, she made me feel very comfortable and offered a coffee while waiting the doctor (I must say that arrive 20 minutes earlier) Blackmore is communicative and he made me feel very relaxed, he examined me in detail and also reviewed the x-rays that he presented during the first visit. His diagnosis was correct and also the suggestion about the medication that I should use for the Ankylosing Spondylitis that I suffer. I have visited Dr. Blackmore on some occasions and he is always kind, cheerful and willing to listen and Angie is charming.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2018

Compassionate and thorough. Goes above and beyond to help.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2018

After my 1st appointment I felt quite uncomfortable. I'm not sure what I felt. Although he is funny and was able to diagnose me in my first appointment I feel he talks down about other Doctor's too much and talks a little too much about himself instead of focusing on the patient. I also noticed when I tried to talk he would interrupt quite a bit which I didn't like at all. I'm not sure I will continue with this Dr.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2018

Love him, very knowledgeable and compassionate. Angie rocks!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2017

He contradicts himself way too much. Couldnt decide on a diagnosis. Undermined literally every other doctor I saw. Not very professional. The way he talks about his peers and fellow doctors is astounding. The receptionist Angie is a sweetheart though. I'm going to miss being greeted by her. NOT going to miss Dr. Blackmore. (Although I have to give him props for overcoming the battles in his personal life)

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Some people in their field go above and beyond. Some people are empathetic experts forged in the true pressures of life. Some Drs understand the true nuance of your health. This Dr is all of those people. I am so happy I finally have someone like Dr B to help me survive the genetics I have inherited. I find myself thankful and calm in his office thanks to the happy manner of himself and the stunning Angie, his brilliant and loyal office manager. Thank you fold for making one of the worst parts of my life a highlight of my days.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Dr. Blackmore is amazing! He was able to diagnose me during our first appointment. He is very knowledgeable and it's obvious he enjoys his profession. I would refer anyone to see him. His assistant, Angie, is a good match for him, taking pride in her work and makes you feel comfortable as soon as you walk in the door.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

Dr. Michael Blackmore is an excellent doctor! He's knowledgeable, caring, funny and made me feel at ease. His receptionist is very warm, friendly and professional. Overall, an excellent experience. I would highly recommend him to family and friends!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2017

Dr. Michael Blackmore's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Memorial University of Newfoundland (Grad. 1988)

Amerigroup