Ratings for Dr. Angela L. Jarvis

I think Dr Angela Jarvis is the best doctor ever and I have trusted her with my life. She is very understanding and caring.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2013

Dr. Jarvis is a friend as well as my doctor. I always had a lot of confidence in her until I became seriously ill and almost died. If my family had not persisted in demanding I bet sent to a university hospital, I would have died. From what they have told me, she really didn't have a clue what to do with a serious illness. I believe she's fine with ordinary everyday things, but not a serious illness. She is very kind and compassionate. I like her very much as a person, but I wouldn't want to trust my life with her anymore.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2010

Dr Jarvis has been my Dr for about 5 yrs. She is very good explaining things and caring about you. She diagnosed a health issue from which I had no symptoms. I am much better off with her as my Dr.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2009

She has been my doctor for 14 years and I couldn't ask for a more caring person and attentive staff. They always get back to you the same day and are kind and professional. I think she is one of the best doctors in Owensboro! Very knowledgeable!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2009

She is always attentive, caring, and concerned. She explains the situation and is helpful in finding a specialist if one is needed. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2007

Dr. Angela L. Jarvis's Credentials

• University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine (Grad. 1974)

Workers Comp