Ratings for Dr. Bruce S. Rashbaum

great office feel. sensitive doctor where i had been to others who wouldn't look at you. he talked to me for 35 minutes to address my issues before his examination which was thorough, not rushed and not uncomfortable

flag | Submitted January 19, 2013

I have been using Dr. Rashbaum for health services for about four years. He is very thoughtful and inciteful. He listens well, but he likes to keep it brief as do I. He has always returned my calls personally and he always call with lab results within a few days of my appointment. While I trust him and the nurses completely, I don't always feel the same about his office/administrative staff; however, it is a gut reaction and I do not have reason to criticise them.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Rashbaum for 10+ years. Though I am not HIV+, which is his specialty, I feel that he takes the time and effort to listen to my concerns, as well as, give me the feedback I need regarding necessary tests & procedures for my own wellbeing. I have recommended him to many friends and will continue to do so.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2009

Dr. Rashbaum is an excellent doctor in his field, has an extraordinay demeanor and always explains clearly my health issues and follows up with me regularly as necessary. He truly cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2009

I disagree completely with the previous two comments. I had a horrible time here and felt that BOTOX was what they were selling. I believe this best left up to dermatologists and having a primary care physician do this after weekend courses seemed sleezy to me. I went for a check up and saw the PA and not the physician I had asked for.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2007

I also found Dr. Rashbaum to be very considerate and knowledgeable. He took time to go over my entire medical history with me in detail. I felt like he saw me as a person first and not a chart number. I would encourage anyone who wants a kind, smart, thorough doctor to see Dr. Rashbaum. He also gave me some great recommendations for specialists. And his staff was as great as he is.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2007

i just saw this doctor snd found a totally different experience than the other comment on this doctor. he was the most compassionate, knowledegable and didn't look at his watch kind of doc that i think anybody would want. i am lucky to have found him

flag | Submitted August 11, 2007

I am HIV positive and saw this physician having moved here to DC recently. I felt rushed and forced to change medicines by this doctor even though I was controlled. He seemed to have other issues in mind when I found that he was doing medication studies and I felt like a research subject for which he was being paid for. I found this unethical and will seek care elsewhere.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2007

flag | Submitted September 19, 2005

flag | Submitted September 13, 2005

Dr. Bruce S. Rashbaum's Credentials

• Boston Univ Sch Of Med, Boston Ma 02118 (Grad. 1983)