Ratings for Dr. Seema P. Kumar

I've been going to Dr. Kumar for 5 years, and she is extremely keen, informative, and warm. She answered all of my questions, and I was very comfortable with her. Her memory to recall minor details about me (which is not medically related) is incredible! How personable is that! I would HIGHLY recommend her.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2008

Dr. Kumar was not helpful and was very short with me. She forgot to listen to my heart and spent only 5 minutes with me but did not touch me to examine me. She had an attitude and was in a rush to go and brushed off my questions and concerns about the diagnosis. I am questioning ever visiting the whole office again and I would not recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2007

Dr. Kumar is very impressive -- an excellent listener, very thorough in her examination and questions and willing to spend as much time as necessary. The practice is excellent, too ... both doctors and nurses carry laptops to record notes and records, prescriptions and referrals are expeditiously handled, there's an active web site with available on-line services (referrals, appointments, prescription refills, etc.) and there's a phone-in protected service for lab results and doctor notes.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2007

Dr. Seema P. Kumar's Credentials

• Univ Of Chicago, Pritzker Sch Of Med, Chicago Il 60637 (Grad. 1994)