Ratings for Dr. Robert A. Murden

Dr Murden was very helpful and took care to answer every question I asked during the many visits I made. I have had regular doctors who seemed so rushed that they seemed to just want to get you out the door and found it frustrating. Dr. Murden actually listens to my questions even though I can see that he is rushed and tries to explain his answers using the minimum amount of technical jargon possible, and fully explains things to me so that I can actually understand. I have encountered this so infrequently that it's really refreshing to behold. When I fell asleep on the road and went over the hill in Pennsylvania in 2004 completely destroying the vehicle I was driving, Dr Murden rather forcefully directed me to a sleep doctor who tested me and found I had sleep apnea. I thought it was a ridiculous idea until the hard data from the tests refuted this. If it were not for his persistence, I might have had to do it all over again, perhaps not being so fortunate the next time.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2010

I had spinal cord compression when I went in to see this doctor. He noted atrophy of my left tricep in the chart but he did not do an x-ray of my c-spine. I had very stiff legs and he told me not to worry about it. About four months after I saw this doctor I lost most of the strength in my left arm. It has taken me years to recover. I got taken by another doctor that took care of me when I was a kid. If you want to live don't waste our time seeing this doctor.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2007

Dr. Robert A. Murden's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Columbia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)